Mine Still Do

After 30 minutes you could barely sit still in the bed. You sat up needing to do something. You decided you were going to find Wanda. Planning dinner would take your mind off things. As you opened the door you saw Wanda's hand about to knock. 

"Hi," she replied. "I thought maybe working on dinner would help keep your mind off things." 

"Did you read my mind?" You asked, slightly suspicious. She shook her head no. 

"I swear," she replied. "I just figured a million things are going through your head and you'd need a distraction. Plus, I think a big dinner would be nice for everyone." You agreed. 

You both walked toward the kitchen. "Have you seen Anya?" You inquired. 

"Yeah," Wanda replied. "Shes not been feeling too well. I don't know if it's the stress but she's staying in bed for now." 

"I'd like to check in on her if that's okay?" you replied. 

"No problem." she said pointing toward the hallway to her room. "I'll meet you in the kitchen." 

You smiled and walked down the hall. You came to her door but before you even knocked you could hear her throwing up. You knocked and opened the door slightly. "Anya?" 

"I'm in here," she choked out. You rushed over toward the bathroom, seeing her bent over the toilet. You pulled her hair back.

"I don't know what's going on. I felt fine last night and then this morning I can't keep anything down." 

"It's okay," you replied grabbing a washcloth from the sink. 

"Thanks," she said weakly. "Is there an any news?" She leaned back toward the tub. 

"They found Markus," you replied. "They are still waiting to hear back from Thor and Loki." 

"It'll all be over soon then," she said. You nodded your head. 

"Let me help you to bed," you gently helped her off the floor. You carefully placed her in bed and got a fresh cold washcloth. "You rest. I'll bring you some soup later." 

She smiled slightly and pulled the covers further over her. 

"If you need anything, use the phone to call the kitchen. I'll be in there." 

She nodded and turned over. 

You closed the door softly behind you as you headed back toward the kitchen. 

You entered to see Sam and Wanda chatting. "I hear you're making dinner tonight?" Sam said. 

"Yes, I am," you replied. "Any preferences? Allergies?" 

"Italian would be good," he said. "I could really go for some garlic bread." 

"I think I could do that," you smiled. Wanda passed you an iPad with a ridiculous list of foods to choose from. 

"You can choose whole meals, which the system will check for each ingredient for or pick and choose single items," she said scrolling through the list. "Whatever is not in the pantry or freezer will be delivered. Its 11:30 if you get the order in by 12:00 deliveries will be here by 1:30. The iPad will buzz when the delivery arrives." 

"Great," you replied starting to choose different meals and items. Burrata and roasted tomatoes, garlic olive oil, chicken and eggplant parmesan, as well as other items. You made sure to get items for chicken soup for Anya. Tony had most of the items in the pantry, but a few ingredients needed to be delivered. 

"So, I'll meet you back in her at 1:30," Wanda said. You nodded. "I'm going to get my stuff ready for tomorrow." 

"Do you know where Bucky is?" You called out after Sam and Wanda.