Year 6 - 139

The group of Hufflepuff's had already been glued to the ground by the soles of their shoes and Susan Bones had been thrown back against the nearest wall before anyone could utter another sound.

Astrid Ninomae was done with giving people excuses. Everyone had their inner sunshine within them - that was clear rubbish. She hadn't let people step on her head a lot, but this had been one time too many. Astrid had always waited for apologies but she had never received even one. She was done with going easy on people who kept trying to screw her over.

"You think you're funny?" Astrid spat. Her body felt like it was on fire and there was something almost pleasant about it. Empowering...

Another Hufflepuff tried to move to help, having not noticed his feet being stuck to the ground. A movement of such made him fall to his knees, the expression of anger only intensifying on his face. Not even turning to look at him, Astrid pushed her wand backwards and spoke the 'colloshoo' spell, sticking his knees to the ground as well. Nobody would get in her way now...

"And the lot of you better keep your eyes and ears open," Astrid spoke to the group of onlookers, "so you see what happens when you piss me off."

Astrid took a step toward the girl who tried so desperately to pretend she wasn't scared. Susan Bones glanced at her friends, amusement lacing her face as she tried to laugh the situation off, with her expressions conveying that she clearly thought it was silly how Astrid was overreacting.

"Get up!" Astrid demanded and when Susan looked up at her, her eyes widened. Astrid didn't know what it was the girl saw or why she scrambled backwards, but neither did she particularly care. "I said get up!"

I still remember how you smashed me against the wall while I wasn't looking back in second year, cheetopuff. Be glad I'm up for a fair fight.

Susan tried drawing her wand.

Or maybe I'm not... 

"Expelliarmus."

Oops, no wand? I'm so sorry...

Susan tried standing up, probably to go after that wand, but before she could, Astrid pushed out her foot, to throw the redhead girl back to the ground. Susan whimpered and Astrid kicked her side again, making the girl whail out in pain.

"You aren't laughing now anymore, are you?"

"Stop it!" somebody dared yell and Astrid snapped around suddenly, making the person nearly fall, tripping over their own feet. Glaring at the girl who had spoken out, Astrid noticed John stood amongst the Hufflepuffs as well. Looking further in the room, she could see her Slytherin classmates stood watching too. At least they were the only ones...

"Shut it if you don't want to be next, Hufflepuff."

The girl didn't dare open her mouth again. Astrid turned back and before she could even do anything, Susan had already begun crying. Astrid smacked her lips annoyed. "Oh, stop being a wuss. You had so much to say about me," she pressed her bottom lip out in a pout and tilted her head, "what happened? Speak up."

Susan said nothing, just sat against the wall, silent tears in her eyes. It was pathetic. Frankly, also a little boring.

Astrid rolled her eyes and flicked her wand again. She had used a spell she knew Malfoy used to use a lot and a snake appeared on the ground beside the redheaded girl. She had already opened her mouth to order the snake around when she realised nobody was supposed to know she was a Parclemouth. But then she remembered she was screwed anyways, besides, Potter already knew and had probably told everyone, so it wouldn't be anything new.