Dearest reader...

hello, my darlings,

so this is it, i guess.

and as a shitty instagram meme page would say - thoughts ???

lol no, but yea... on a more serious note, i do hope you enjoyed this story and generally, i just want to say thank you for reading.

it feels so weird to change the story status to completed...

this has been a wild ride and it has taken me almost a year and a half to finish, and it has improved me (in my opinion) tons as a writer, so if any of you ever consider writing a fanfic or anything really, just go through with it, cause it is so damn fun! 

now, as some last thoughts, i'd like to hear more from you guys. if anyone would like to share i'd just love to hear more from you for both my improvement as a writer and simply to feed my curiosity. so if you'd like, you could answer some of the further questions or just rant in the comment section :)

which character was your favourite and why?

and then the same q but apart from ash haha?

which one character would you want as a friend irl?  why?

who do you think changed most through the story or whose arc (so to say) you enjoyed most? 
(i think mine might've been pansy)

who was somebody you didn't expect to turn out the way they did? or a relationship you expected to go different?

also, do you have a favourite scene or chapter, and which is it? or maybe a favourite year?

which scene or chapter you hated most?

or maybe which scene or chapter do you think was most well or badly written? (i know i'm asking a lot of questions haha but i love criticism or hearing your thoughts)

what are your overall thoughts of the book? the ending? 

what do you think happens next in their story?

actually, as a little gift ig, and also because i can't fully let go of the story quite yet if i ever will (as my baby and my first fully finished looooong project), i might create a one-shot book that would be canon to this story. this comment section is where any of you can, if you want to, leave any scenes or ideas or characters (relationships) or suggestions from either Hogwarts years or the future that you'd want to hear more about or want me to occasionally write about if the idea compels me enough and i feel like it. like i've heard people wanting to hear more about mike for example haha. so yea... feel free to leave anything you'd like to know more about here ----->

maybe there are just some questions that you as a reader have, and if u do, feel free to ask.

personally, my favourite scenes to plan and figure out were always either the sadistic, crazy astrid stage or the arguments she and draco had. those were the most challenging and the most fun parts too somehow, especially for my dialogue-adoring soul.

also, just wanted to mention as last words, call me a fake fan or whatever ahahah but i have actually never read the books and only watched the harry potter movies once :D i wonder if that was obvious, but writing this i did try to do as much research as i could to keep things, what seemed to me, at least somewhat accurate. gosh only knows (or the more dedicated fans actually) if my characters were in any way similar to the OGs, but i do hope my perspective of them was enjoyable and served for a fun little story

though i most certainly cannot describe this story as little. lord, with 221 chapters and two prologues, all with an average word count of 3000-4000 words, my dudes, you've read right about 7 novels. trust me, i dunno how the hell that is possible but i googled the numbers and did the math and that is what it is. how the heck did i manage to write 7, pardon my french, fucking novels in only a year, i don't know either... but it feels pretty damn cool i'll be honest. 64 fucking hours of reading time, my broskis.

what the fuck

but yeah, it feels crazy saying this, but this is actually the end of the story

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for reading and sticking through this rollercoaster until the end and i hope it wasn't for nothing as well as i hope there were things you could take away from the story (like consent mfs! or the importance to take care of yourself!)

y'all are the fucking best, no kidding and i appreciate you to no end

much love, many hugs, and well wishes,
signing off,
your author <3

They Were Just Kids When They Became Villains
the boy who had no choice and the girl who made all the wrong ones