Part 8: Practice Makes Perfect

Do you know how embarrassing it is for your friends to walk in on you, semi-hard and trying to make a move- you shouldn't be making anyway?

10/10 embarrassed.

Pulling away from her, I go to the other side of the peninsula and I begin taking out our food.

"What are you two doing?" Lauren teases and Helen's face reddens and she steps a bit farther away.

"Having take out." I say and find my food. Taking it to my bed, I put a pillow on my lap to cover my dick and use it as a surface for my food. Helen grabs hers and sits at Iggy's desk.

"Hmm...their eating out." Floyd says suggestively.

"Well, we were gonna offer you guys pizza- but it seems you're good here."Iggy says and Helen blushes some more.

"Maybe we should leave and let them pick up where they left off- the poor boy virgin needs to finally get laid." Lauren snickers and I feel everything in me drain.

"Oh leave him be. Least he's not out sleeping with everyone under the sun." Floyd jabs and Lauren glares at him.

"Hardly."

"Do you guys want us to leave?" Iggy asks seriously and I close my eyes and rest my head against the wall.

"Only because you're irritating the piss out of us." Helen bites slightly and they laugh.

"Well, in that case." Iggy says and closes the door- leaving. Awkward silence fills the room and I can't even look over at her.

"Don't listen to them, Max."

"Kinda hard not to when Iggy keeps telling everyone my business."

"Why haven't you...ya know...done it? Had one...before?" Sighing, I look at her and shake my head.

"Too busy focusing on school to try. Too depressed to do anything myself. I just figured it wouldn't matter either way because I have to study and fulfill my goal."

"So even as a teenager you never... ya know...turned the knob?"

"Nope. Most I touch it is when I go to the restroom." Nodding, she eats a shrimp and just watches me curiously.

"So when he said that was your first ever yesterday- he wasn't joking."

"No- he wasn't."

"Well...I'm a bit flattered..." Smirking, she eats some more noodles and I dip my chicken in the sweet and sour sauce.

We eat quietly and when we've had our fill- we place the left overs in the fridge and she just looks at me.

"I should probably um...I should probably go." I watch her closely and as she hugs me, I feel that surge in me again.

"Not yet." I quietly say, my voice slightly husky with want. Putting my hands on her waist again, I look deep into those brown doe eyes and I just want her terribly.

Why?

Why is this occurring?

It shouldn't be.

"Max..." She quietly pleads. Leaning down, I press my lips to hers and I feel a spark. It tingles all the way through my body and before I know it, her tongue is in my mouth and her right hand on my hardening member.

Oh God, it feels amazing.

My hands slide up and down her body, one cupping her breast, while the other works its way up her dress. My hand brushes against her silk panties and I feel them steeped with arousal.