Daytrip of Doom!

Season 1, Episode 3: Daytrip of Doom

So quick thing, I'm going to try to update every Saturday. If it doesn't end up being every Saturday then it will be every other Saturday. 

I'm leaning toward the Saturday's when I don't update the TMNT chapter. Also I don't plan to do every episode, because I don't want to. 

That's all I wanted to say enjoy! ^_^

Scrooge wakes up to a beautiful morning at McDuck manor. He puts on his slippers and dressing gown and goes to open the window.

"Aaah, Good Morning, you gleaming bin of bounty." Scrooge says happily staring out at his money bank in the distance with a dreamy look on his face. 

Suddenly, Mrs. Beakley enters the room carrying a tea tray, looking disheveled.

"Beakley?!" Scrooge asks surprised at the sight of her disheveled.

She simply walks up to him ad places the tea tray on the window seat, "I feel I should prepare you for what's out there." She says, her voice cracking slightly as she pours tea into the tea cup.

"How bad can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter? Errant Roller-skate left of the stairway?" Scrooge teases her opening the door only to be met with a bunch of foam-darts fly toward him.

Scrooge quickly grabs the tea try to shield himself from the darts,  causing the tea set to fly into the air and Beakley to catch it.

"An elaborate series of cutthroat war games?" Scrooge asks.

Huey runs past them running away from a dart shooting Dewey.

"Take that!" Dewey says shooting at Huey.

"Dewey!" Scrooge says in a scolding tone before snatching his gun and aiming it, "Don't yell at your target before you fire, you'll lose the element of surprise." Scrooge says handing it back to him and walks off.

Louie runs past him and shoots Dewey while laughing, hitting the wall and a vase which Mrs. Beakley dives to catch.

"Good hand, Beakley!" He tells her before dodging some darts and returning fire.

"When I said you should spend more time with your family I did not mean move them in!" Beakley says glaring at Scrooge's back.

Through infrared/ night vision, Louie is seen running down the hall laughing. Two shadowy figures wearing night vision goggles hang from the chandelier.

"Target acquired,." Webby tells Ella who smirks, "Karera wa kondo wa watashi tachi wo nogare nai darou yo." Ella says in a scary tone causing Webby to smirk in return. (Translation: They will not escape us this time.)

As Louie stops in the middle of the hall, Webby (Still in shadow) uses grappling gun to grapple the Chandelier above. She and Ella cross over to the Chandelier above Louie before both firing prompting him to run and trigger a trap Ella made that throws pillows at him, knocking him to the ground.

"You girls set traps?" Louie asks in shock. "It's just a game!"

"You're not a player, you're a pawn." Webby says as she and Ella lower guns.

"W-webby, Ella, maybe take it down a notch." Dewey said scared now.

"TELL THAT TO OUR MEN YOU CAPTURED IN PEKING!" Ella yells at them.

"What?" Dewey asks confused.

'It's part of our character's backstory; grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement for revenge." Webby explains. "What's yours?"