The Great Dime Chase!

Season 1, Episode 5: The Great Dime Chase!

Warning this chapter may be short because we won't be focusing on Louie and rather on Ella and Scrooge.

Also changing Ella's feathers from white to brown instead. It helps with my storyline idea and her lore.
My redraw of Ella: (Sorry about the bad lighting)

Ella sat next to a lazing Louie on the couch, working on a small project

"Ugh, this show is so dumb." Louie groans.

"You can always turn off the Telly." Scrooge says walking into the room.

"The remote's way over there." Louie says gesturing to the space between him and Ella where the remote sat.

Louie grunts as he reaches for the remote before giving up, "Forget it." He says lazily.

Ella shakes her head before going back to tinkering with a locket she made.

"Any big plans for today, you two?" Scrooge asks them.

"Thought I might move to the big T.V. in a few hours, you know." Louie says before burping.

"Just going to finish making my new selection of hidden weapons and tools." Ella tells Scrooge as Louie reaches for a can of Pep, he throws one to Ella who effortlessly catches it before grabbing his own and they both open theirs in sync and take a sip.

"Hey, do we have any more Pep?" Louie asks Scrooge.

Ella raises an eyebrow, "You've got six full can right there!" Scrooge says becoming annoyed as he gestured to the table of closed Pep cans on the table next to Louie.

"I only like that first sip- peak carbonation. Never mind, I'll call Beakley..." Louie pulls out his phone only to find it dead, "Oh man, my phone's dead. I guess I gotta buy a new one."

"If he gets a new phone can I get a new phone case?" Ella asks Scrooge.

Scrooge turns to Louie fed up, "Just charge it!" He tells Louie annoyed.

He then turns to Ella, "What's wrong with your old phone case?" More confused then annoyed at her question.

Ella silently hands him her phone, which you could barely see the screen from how many cracks it had.

"Ella, how can you see with this- Ella we're getting YOU a new phone but as for you Louie-"

"This one's three months old anyway. Who cares? We're rich!" Louie told Scrooge with a lazy smile as he throws his phone in the bin.

"No, I'M rich!" Scrooge snaps, "That's it, laddie! You're both coming to the office to learn the value of a hard days work! Right after we get ELLA a new phone!" Scrooge says dragging Louie away by his hood, Ella following behind being sure to clean up her items so Beakley won't have to.