The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!

Season 1, Episode 8: The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!

Scrooge and Glomgold could be see staring intensely at each other.

Ella looks around the split room staying on Scrooge's side.

"Are we going to the store, or..." Huey trails off as he and Dewey watch on awkwardly.

"Quiet. I'm in the middle of a vision beast battle of the wills." Scrooge says dramatically not looking away from Glomgold.

"So, it's a staring contest." Dewey clarifies unimpressed.

Glomgold snaps at the boys annoyed, "It's not just a staring contest!" He starts to look at the boys "It's a-" Glomgold gasps and immediately snaps his attention back to Scrooge who never lost his scowl, "Nice try, McDuck, but your family bickering will never get me to look away. Never!" Glomgold yells at Scrooge.

"It's a  staring contest." Dewey states again.

The usher walks to the boys not noticing Ella walking along the ceiling with suction cups. "Excuse me, this are of the Duckberg Billionaires club is only for our elite members." The Usher states.

Huey and Dewey getting the hint, walk out the room annoyed.

"The creme de la creme, the  finest ducks in Duckberg." The Usher continues not noticing the boys not listening. 

They make it to the door as it opens and Huey gasps at the person who walked through, "Is that..?" 

"Yep." Mark Beaks whispers to him not looking up from his phone.

Huey and Dewey exit the room finally and Mark Beaks pulls up a chair between the two glaring ducks.

Ella once she was sure the coast was clear lands silently on her feet behind Scrooge's chair.

"Old guys, nice clubhouse you've got here. Got a real 'I'm so rich I don't care how I look' quality about it. Rich peeps!" Mark Beaks takes a selfie with the still glaring men. "I'm tagging us." Mark Beaks says.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Glomgold asks without looking away from Scrooge.

"Seriously, Mark Beaks? Founder and CEO of Waddle? Haha. Soon-to-be newest addition to the Duckberg Billionaires Club. C'mon!" Mark Beaks said before showing off his bank account balance, almost reaching one billion dollars. 
Glomgold shoves it aside without breaking eye contact with Scrooge.

"Aaaand creator of the newest tech innovation, project 'Ta-Dah!'? It's everything you think it is, and nothing you're expecting. I'll flip you mu peep deeds so you can follow my updates." Mark Beaks keeps talking.

Ella now standing, perched on the back of Scrooge's chair, narrows her eyes at Mark Beaks, she sneaks behind him and scans him with her watch.

"Fraud. Fraud." Her watch says after scanning him.

"I don't understand half of those words." Scrooge says not looking away from Glomgold.

"Woah, weird. I wouldn't have thought you 'successful guys' would be so behind the times. Allow me to take to the future." Mark Beaks changes the music to a remix version of the bagpipe music, "Reeeemmmmmiiiiix!" And Airhorn noise, "Pew-pew-pew-pew!" Mark Beaks says copying it, The music builds up, "Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it,.." The Beat drops. "Oooooooohhhh!" Mark Beaks cheers.

Ella face palms and leaves out the room eager for something to eat.

She exits and sees Huey and Dewey near a armor stand.

"That was Mark Beaks! He's right in there!" Huey fanboys, "Oh man, I'm almost breathing the same air as him," Huey inhales, "Oh, ingenuity." Huey gushes.