Day of the Only Child

Season 1, Episode 14: Day of the Only Child

Dewey looks both ways and closes the window's curtains. Dewey opens a chest and looks into the chest only for Webby to bust down the door while on top of a robot.

"You guys!" Webby chirps.

Dewey gasps and quickly closes the chest.

"Ella made Scrooge a new security bot, and it can melt through solid steel, and it is adorable-" The robot drops Webby down from it's head before heading out.

Webby takes note that Huey and Louie aren't in the room with Dewey, "Wait, where are Huey and Louie?" She asks.

"Who?" Dewey asks.

"Um, your brothers?" Webby clarifies confused.

"uh, Webby, I don't have brothers. I'm an only child." Dewey tells her.

"Don't be ridicu-" Webby gasps, "Oh, no. We must be in some sort of dystopian alternate dimension." Webby panics.

"Calm down. Everything is fine." Dewey assures her.

"Exactly what an evil Dewey-Doppelganger would say!" Webby tackles Dewey and fights him, "Give it up, Dew-pelganger! Where... is... Dewey?" Webby says menacingly as she holds him in a choke hold.

Ella, Huey and Louie poke their heads into the room and see Webby holding Dewey hostage.

"Webby, stop! That is Dewey!" Huey says pulling on Dewey's arm to try to free him from Webby.

Louie grabs Huey to help pull Webby off, "He's just doing a Dewey thing!" Louie explains.

Webby let's go of Dewey with an "OH," causing the boys to fly into each other landing in a huddle with each other.

"Thank you, good Samaritans. You restored my faith in the kindness of random strangers." Dewey says standing to his feet and dusting himself off.

Huey rolls his eyes while Louie smirks at Dewey.

"Not even one hour in, and your stupid "Only Child Day" has already almost gotten one of us killed." Huey scolds him.

"Only what now?" Ella asks walking into the room.

"It's a beautiful holiday-" Dewey says.

"That he made up." Huey butts in, standing to his feet.

"Where, for a whole day, we get to be sibling- free," Dewey happily grabs Webby's hands before picking her up and spinning her around, "and do all the amazing things," He places the now dizzy Webby down, "that an only child gets to do! Make our marks on the world!" Dewey gushes.

"Not have to answer to anyone!" Louie gushes.

"Be horribly alone?" Huey says disagreeing with the idea.

"Dewey gets in the girls' faces, "FOR ONCE!"

Huey pushes Dewey's head away from the girls.

"You do realize that just because you're triplets it doesn't mean you are the same person. You guys are a perfect example of that, Louie's money hungry and insecure, Dewey's reckless and adventurous, and Huey's smart and careful and honestly the sweeter triplet." Ella explains but Louie and Dewey were too busy gushing bout the day.

Huey sighs, "He's been threatening to do it for years." Huey pulls out his pad out of his hat and shows the girls and Louie his calendar, "but I never thought he could get into my password-protected sibling calendar." Huey says.

Dewey grabs his Waddle pad, "I have my ways." Dewey says blowing on the top of a black marker.

"I hope that isn't permanent." Ella said glaring at Dewey.