Castle McDuck

Season 1, Episode 20: The Secret(s) of Castle McDuck

Skipping a lot of episodes because frankly don't want to do them.

The episode starts on a dark landscape somewhere in Scotland. Launchpad driving the jeep with his feet while looking at a map. Scrooge snatches the map away with his cane.

"Huh?" Launchpad says surprised.

"Remember lads, and lass. NO sudden movements, no eye contact, and if you're cornered, the heartless heathens will give you no quarter." Scrooge told them.

"This does not sound like a fun trip." Louie said.

"Misty moors, vague warnings, sneaking out behind Uncle Donald's back. Can you please just tell us where we're going?" Huey asks from his place between Ella and Louie.

"The less you know the better." Scrooge says vaguely.

"That literally makes no sense." Ella states as Huey and Louie make eye contact before slumping back in their seats.

On the other side of the jeep, Dewey watches the Sphere show images of Della and Athena. Athena was lovingly petting a chimera creature while Della was lashing Storkules on the butt with her scarf and a close up on Della's face.

"Ha, that's a good one." Webby says from over his shoulder causing Dewey to jump in surprise.

"How long have you been there watching me?" Dewey asks Webby.

"25, 30 minutes. You still haven't told your brothers what we found out about your mom?" Webby answers nonchalantly.

"Tell them what exactly? She took the Spear of Selene? We have no idea what that means. We don't even know what it looks like. Why get them in a panic when this could all be a dead end?" Dewey asks replacing the sphere with his phone.

"Because... Honesty?" Webby offers.

"Mmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm." Dewey said pretending to think.

Webby gives him an annoyed look, "Why do you always do that?" Webby asks.

"Do what?" Dewey asks confused.

"Whenever you want to ignore something, you stare into the distance and pretend you're thinking." Webby clarifies.

"I'm trying to protect my brothers from finding out something that could upset them." Dewey explains.

"And keeping an earth-shattering secret from them that could destroy your brotherhood wouldn't upset them?" Webby asks.

 "Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm." Dewey said pretending to think again.

Webby sighs and the car lurches to a stop.

"Found it." Launchpad chirps, Ella looks out the window and sees that the Jeep had crashed into a statue of a duck in armor.

The group minus Launchpad exit the car.

"Launchpad hide the jeep in the moors." Scrooge tells him before standing in front of the statue they crashed into.

"Every five years, the mists of Dismal Downs part enough to reveal the home of the lost treasure of the Knights Templar." Scrooge tells the kids.

"Brace yourselves, kids. Primordial menace lurks here, the most treacherous terror I've ever faced." Scrooge says over dramatically.

"Oi Jettison that Jalopy from my driveway this instant, you deadbeat!" An old man and woman exit the mansion.

"Daddy. Mummy." Scrooge says tiredly.

The triplets and Webby gasp, "Not gonna lie, didn't see that coming." Ella said just as shocked.