The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverest

How I imagine Ella's snow gear, drew it myself

Also I plan to update on the Thursdays when I don't update my TMNT story.

That's all enjoy.

Season 1, Episode 4: The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverest

The story starts showing the summit of a Mountain.

"Mt. Neverest, the highest peak in the world. Most prized of the seven summits, Neverest has claimed the world's finest explorers. It is said to be completely unclimbable. But now that smug stack of Stalagmites has to deal with Scrooge McDuck!" Scrooge chirps proudly closing his book to look at Ella, Webby and Huey who stared at him with bright smiles.

"Wait, so instead of spending Christmas in billionaire's  mansion waiting for Santa Claus-" Louie said only to be interrupted by Scrooge who put a pair of warm ear muffs on Ella's head.

"That man is not allowed in my home. He knows what he did." Scrooge says coldly as he adjusts the ear muffs.

"We're following an old man up Mt. Certain Doom, here?" Louie asks not liking the idea at all.

"Uh, huh." Huey confirms getting in Louie's face, "Oh, Mt. Neverest is three times deadlier than Mt. Certain Doom." Huey explains to his brother.

"There is actually a mountain called certain doom?" Ella asks not sure if she believes him.

Huey nods at her question, "The mountain summit remains shrouded in mystery. No one's ever seen the top, which makes it the perfect place to earn my Junior Woodchuck cartography badge." Huey continues before pulling out a badge with the earth on it.

"Cool." Ella says bored but deciding to humor him.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a topographical landscape that hasn't already been mapped?" Huey asks Louie and Ella.

"No." Louie says bored. Ella on the other hand  was confused, "Who came up with that idea. They weren't too smart if you ask me." Ella says shooting down Huey's idea unintentionally.

Huey gives Ella a forced smile, "Well, very. I've got a geographic information system satellite radar detector, thermal-" Huey is interrupted by Scrooge.

"Bah, you don't need all that fancy doohickory. All you need is your wits determination, and these." Scrooge pulls out a item (Forgot what it's called), "My old Surveying tools." Scrooge tells Huey.

"Wow, their rusty with the wisdom of experience." Huey says in awe, taking the surveying tools from Scrooge's hands, while Ella shrugs fiddling with her charm bracelet.

 "That's the spirit. I'm going to be the first person to set foot on the top of Neverest." Scrooge pledges proudly.

"And I'm going to be the first person to draw a picture of it!" Huey cheers. Ella just throws her fist in the air to encourage them both.