The Missing Links of Moorshire!

Season 1, Episode 12: The Missing Links of Moorshire!

"Precision, excellence, men in funny hats. Welcome to the Duckberg Billionaire's Club Golf Invitation. The only golf tournament to take place in the world's most exotic and expensive courses. This years sees Scrooge McDuck facing off against Flintheart Glomgold here at scenic Moorshire: the birthplace of Golf. I'm Huey Duck, attempting to earn my Junior Woodchuck Merit Badge for Sports Commentary. I'll be here all day providing nuanced announcements..." Huey says in a calming broadcaster voice as Ella sits on the golf cart behind him shaking her head.

Ella takes the extra camera and records for Huey as Glomgold and Scrooge play golf.

"Are you ready for some golf?" Launchpad says from his spot next to Huey.

Huey sighs, "The badge does require a co-commentator and Ella prefers to stay behind the camera." Huey explain to the camera while Ella continues to record Scrooge and Glomgold play golf.

"Two combatants. One hole, no rules." Launchpad says.

Huey sighs bemused, "That's not actually..." A golfer walks in front of their cart, "Watch out!" Huey yells grabbing the wheel from Launchpad and moving it out the way before they hit the golfer.

"Get excited, kids. Golf is in our blood. Your Ancestor, Black Donald McDuck actually invented the sport. Of course he lost so badly that the ensuing temper tantrum caused King James to ban golfing across all of Scotland." Scrooge explains to Louie and Dewey.

"And we're proud of that in some way?" Louie asks amused as he glances up from his phone.

"I don't know man, go-karts, hitting things really hard with sticks, not being grounded for said hitting, sounds kind of awesome." Dewey says with a big smile.

"It's a sport where you try not to score points to make it end sooner. Hard pass" Louie says shaking is head uninterested.

"Trust me, you'll love it. The quiet strategy, the intense focus, the-" Scrooge is interrupted by Webby jumping out a nearby bush with a shirt on that says "Go Scrooge" and she was blowing a blow horn.

"The semi permanent hearing loss." Scrooge finishes covering his ears.

"Go Scrooge! Boo, Glomgold! Yay, custom -shirts!" Webby cheers loudly blowing on her horn only for Scrooge to snatch it from her hand.

"I'm glad you're excited, dear, but this sport requires a certain decorum." Scrooge tells her.

Ella suddenly pushes them all out the way just as Huey and Launchpad come tumbling over them in the golf cart.

"Everybody move!" Huey yelled out before he and Launchpad crash into the lake.

"This lake will be used for the swimming portion of the competition." Launchpad commentates.

"Alright, Elanor, Webbigail, care to... What are you doing?" Scrooge goes to ask the girls something only to find them both making signs.

"Oh sorry, I've never been to a sport before, but don't worry, I'm going to be the best fan." Webby said as Ella finishes painting her own sign.

"Did you want to give it a go?" Scrooge asks the girls.

Ella shakes her head, she barely wanted to get out of bed his morning, she hadn't felt very good this morning. "Maybe later." Ella croaks before taking the water Webby offered her.

"I'm good. Plus Ella doesn't really feel very good today. Go Club!" Webby explains before going back to her cheering.

Scrooge places a hand beneath Ella's fringe to check her temperature, "Maybe you should stay in the second cart lass. You're feeling a bit warm." Scrooge told Ella carefully placing her on the second golf cart. Ella gives him a thumbs up and a small yawn.