Chapter Thirty-Two -Spit It Out O'Conner!

Chapter Thirty-Two –Spit It Out O’Conner!

And in five!

Four!

Three!

Two.

One….

One and a half….

….One and a quarter….

Dammit when is this period going to end?!

“And don’t forget to do the book work on page 239 numbers one through twe-”

Beeeeeep

YES! Thank you Jesus! I got up from my rock hard chair and desk and booked it out of the class. Note to self, skip class on Wednesday to avoid double math. EW! I got to my locker and exchanged my book greeted with Madi at her locker too. She gave me a warm but tired smile.

“Looks like someone got, hm, three hours of sleep last night.” I guessed closing my locker and leaning up against it facing Madi.

“Four hours and eight minutes.” She growled leaning off the side of the locker and lazily grabbing her books.

“Yeah that’s why you look like you were attacked by a raccoon and then run over by a dumpster truck.” I joked laughing about her appearance. She growled again as a response and then slammed her locker with her forehead resting on it.

“Need. Sleep.” She whined closing her eyes.

“BAH!” Emily screamed in Madi’s ear starling her. Madi’s eyes flew open and she jumped to her feet, screaming on her own. Emily and I started to laugh high fiving each other. This was our second attempted of the day to wake up Madi.

“You-UGH!” Madi roared pointing her finger accusingly at Emily who was almost dying on the floor with laughter.

“You’re welcome bestie!” I squealed hugging Madi on the side.

“Hey anyone just hear a pig squeal? I could hear it form down the hallway.” Camilia smirked as she came up to us, oddly enough Nathan following right behind her.

“That was me screaming you butt face.” Madi shouted pushing Cam’s shoulder back. Cam laughed pointing at Madi and then pointed to Emily who was still on the floor laughing.

“I want to laugh too! Ha-ha-ha-ha –OUF!” Nathan laughed mockingly until I punched him in the stomach. He winced hold his stomach, “Was that necessary?”

“I didn’t even punch that hard get over it.” I said waving my hand at him and rolling my eyes.

“Who’s ready for lunch?” Cam asked happily clapping her hands. Lunch was defiantly her favorite her class of the day because we were all together goofing off.

When we made it to our usual spot on the grass with our lunches Madi elbowed me in the hip lightly nodding her head back to a group of boys. I didn’t have to know who she was aiming for because just the familiar group of boys was a dead give a way. There was Brad leaning up against the wall in his group of guys watching me.

Brad and I still haven’t talked about why I had “randomly” dropped everything and completely ignored him. In all honesty I was still a bit hurt even though it only happened a couple weeks ago. I mean I thought we were going to get back together after that day at his house and all of the little encounters. I thought we were slowly forgiving each other and coming close in being together again, but after that red head moment I guess I was done. I had to be able to move on and let him go too. It wasn’t a healthy stable relationship anymore, it was a messy relationship.