Chapter 14- Word Of Advice

I groaned heavily kicking my feet on my bed aggravated. I was completely and utterly bored out of my mind, I was forced to stay home from school today by my parents because they didn't think I was "well rest enough" and I still need to "cool down and release stress." Seriously I'm fine! I feel better than before! I got twelve straight house of sleep because of some drugs, and then got another ten hours of sleep. I was completely well rested. As for the stressed part the only thing I'm stressing about is these boys around the house and how much school work I’ll be missing.

I was on Facebook all day even though practically no one was on and same with Twitter. So I just posted a bunch of boring statuses and pictures, watched some TV, ate a prepared lunch by my own parents, (they were seriously taking this whole weekend too far.) I even cleaned my room and organized my closet! The only good part of staying home... The quiet of course, and getting to evade the boy’s room. Sadly they didn't have anything interesting though. I didn't think I would have been happier to hear shouting coming from the front door around two o'clock by the boys as they came home from school.

"Finally your home!" I shouted running down the stairs. I jumped on Drew for a piggy back ride as he walked into the living room and threw me on the couch messing up my hair, "I can't believe I'm going to say this but I missed you guys so much! It's so boring to stay home by yourself!"

"What did you do all day?" Kyle wondered as he rolled on the floor and looked up at me. I explained to them all my miserable day and how I was bored out of my mind. I did remember to mention how much of a pig I was and ate probably half the pantry and the rest of the guacamole Rose made and left in the fridge. And to all their surprise, cleaning my room, a job usually Rose did and she didn’t stop me when she found me mid-cleaning while jamming out to music.

"Well that's good because now you can start and finish all the makeup work I collected for you. By the way Mr. Philips said you better have a brilliant excuse for why you ditched his class and missed his favorite Winnie the Pooh clips." I laughed shaking my head as I grabbed the work from Nathan's bag and piled it all on the table. I asked the boys about their day and they all told their stories and what I missed. I didn't miss too much, another regular boring day at prep high.

"Hey how many more minutes until Parker comes off the bus?" I asked looking at the time on my iPhone.

"Uh, usually they stop at the end of the street around 2:45." Kol said walking past me with an Xbox controller and a Gatorade. 

"I'll go pick him up then." I announced slipping on some flip flops and throwing my hair up in a messy bun. I most likely looked like crap but I didn’t care. Anything for me to get out of the house. It’s only been hours and I was already going crazy, imagine if I had to stay home for days!

"I'll come with you." Nathan said walking beside me. I smiled enjoying the tag along. We walked out the front door and crossed the front lawn's lush green grass, "Everyone missed you in school today. They were all asking about you." Nathan spoke up once we reached the side walk.

I hope when he means all he meant my friends and not the whole school. That would be way too embarrassing. I don't want sympathy, I just want to be the normal girl and that nothing happened to her.

"Like who?" I asked interested.

"Maddi, Cam, Emily, Brad, two boys from our English class, Mr. Philips, kids from there, that ginger girl from history-"

"What did you tell them?" I asked a little worried.

He shrugged his shoulder looking beyond, "Just told them you were resting up because you were sick this weekend. Not the whole truth but not a real lie."

I nodded my head relaxing a bit. I didn't care if he told my friends the truth, I just didn't want him to tell the whole school I was it the hospital. People don't need to know about my business. I looked over to him as we stopped at the street corner where the bus should be coming any minute. He was still wearing the school uniform; hands in his khaki pants, tie a little undone, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. It bothered me that he could still stand to wear his uniform out of school. Usually when I got home I just wanted to rip it off and burn it. But truthfully he looked good it in. I on the other hand looked average.