Epilogue

• Dedicated to All The Fans, Thank You <3

Chapter- Epilogue

*2Weeks Later*

When I closed the door of the car my phone started to vibrate in my hand. My mom's picture came up as I answered, "This is your daughter and your favorite child speaking. What mission are you going to have me running today oh powerful Yoda." Don’t judge what I’m saying I haven’t had my cup of iced coffee yet. But the whole favorite child thing is the cold hard truth though.

Looking both ways I crossed the road to get to the Starbucks shop. My mom giggled on the other end, "'I’d like you to destroy the Death Star, young Jedi."

I blanked out freezing on the side walk, "Uhh what?" I had no idea what she was talking about. What the hell is a Death Star? Can it kill me? Well DUH since it has the word death in it Brook! Oo! Is it shiny and sparkly?! Like a star; a real star?! I need that coffee right about now. I’m a wacky job gone rogue.

My mom laughed at the other end of the phone. I continued my walk down the street and taking my time. The Starbucks I'm headed for is only a few stores down, "Can you pick up some orange juice? And oh Parker was asking for some Angry Bird Cheese Itz? Whatever those are."

My turn to giggle, I remember finishing the rest of the box last night as I started watching a new show on Netflix: Teen Wolf. Let me tell you something, they may be ugly werewolves but they have some hot normal looks. And I have to say Stiles is my favorite. Who doesn’t love his witty sarcastic comebacks!? Let's just say, after starting I couldn't stop. Three days later I finished all of season one. I'm not addicted I swear, "I'll pick them up as soon as I grab a poster board for my project with Camila and print out these photos at the pharmacy." I told her explaining the mission I had thought up since the moment I woke up this morning. Okay not the moment, more like after being awake for two hours and breakfast down my throat while sneaking in an episode of Teen Wolf. Team Alison and Scott! And Lydia should totally give Stiles a chance; he's been waiting ten years God dammit girl!

"Okay sweetie be careful. Drive safe, I'll call you if there's anything else." She instructed me shuffling some things around.

"Okay I will bye." I said hanging up as I walked up to the Starbucks door. As I put my hand on the shiny silver metal of the glass door I saw two familiar looking heads. And I didn't expect these two familiar heads not just in the store but together. I was blown away, surprised, and then an overwhelming happy feeling stuck in. A smile grew on my face as I stared at the two in aw and- oh my gosh! Is that a real smile on Brody's face!

Yes it was true. Brody sat on a wooden bar chair in casual shorts and a tee, -hair all tussled perfectly if I do may add- with a cup of coffee in his hand and a smile on his face. A real genuine, happy smile on his face with two dimples on his cheeks; and the best part of all he was sitting across from his dad. His father. Tony O'Conner.

Tony sat there, his back facing me; a grin on his face with a white mug in his hand staring at his son. There was no fighting, no arguing, no vicious stares or shouting. I was hoping there was laughter, and jokes, and maybe even compliments and kind words- but you can't really tell through a glass door thirty feet away. I was amazed; I really was. There was this eighteen year old boy sitting across from his dad smiling and talking over coffee after everything they've been through. It just goes to show that people could be forgiven, even the people you doubted most.