Chapter Twenty- Nine- A Ryan Gets A Driver's License!

****Due to editing and revisions there is no chapter 28. Technically this is chapter 28. To continue where you've left off read this chapter! All editing has been done up until this point. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!******

THE STORY MAY NOT ADD UP DO TO REWRITING OF THE STORY!

Chapter Twenty- Nine- A Ryan Gets A Driver's License

"Say cheese."  A lady ordered behind a computer focusing the camera. 

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was already smiling the moment I walked in the building with my papers with the bold red word on the top saying PASS! I was still squealing in the inside knowing I was getting my license. I can't believe this was happening already! During my mind party the lady flashed the camera at me and motioned me to come over.

"Sign here, here, here, initial here, print name here, and sign your name here; this is what going to show up on your license." she pointed out on the paper then to the electronic pad beside me. Eeep! My license! She said my license!

 I went on printing and signing my name as neat as possible, making it look perfect. I spent the whole week doodling my signature on the sides of my paper or desk practicing on what it would look like. The lady gave me one look at my picture in case I didn't like it. Once I was done double checking everything she told me to wait there and she'd be right back. 

I tried to calm myself down a bit, I was too overly excited and I know I was freaking this lady out by smiling a little too much. About three minutes later she came wobbling back with some papers in her hands and something shiny white and polished.

"Here you go." She stated placing my driver's license in front of me, "Just read some of these papers, here's your copy of the test back. You're free to go, have a nice day."

"Thank you!" I practically screamed wanting to throw my arms around her and hug that pregnant lady. 

I ran out the office and into the waiting room looking around. So many people were standing up and sitting down but I can pick out my mom from anywhere.

"Mom! I passed!" I shrieked waving my license around her smiling face. She squealed with me happily hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Fantastic! OhMyGod I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it, hon." she praised squishing me into a hug, "Where you at all nervous?" She asked walking to the car.

"No. Well a little bit at first but then I started singing in my head and then I focused and then I was fine." I answered her hopping in front of the car door. I smiled putting my hand out for the keys so I could drive. She giggled placing the keys in my awaiting palm walking around to the other side of the car. 

When I got home I ran in the house screaming- literally screaming. I ran around in circles at first all around the island of the kitchen, ran into the living room screaming, up the stairs, then that finally got everyone's attention- that or when I slipped and fell right on my ass knocking down a photo frame on a table.

"What the hell are you screaming for?!" I heard Brody or Drew's voice yell from their room.

I started screaming again jokingly running up and down the hall where all the bedrooms were. I ran inside everyone's room and started screaming and jumping on their beds before running out and going to another room.