Chapter 3- High School or Four Years In Hell

I hate school. I hate it, I hate it, and I hate it! For so many reasons:I have to wake up early. I have to wear a tacky bland uniform. The teachers are rude and strict; all except Mr. Philips. School is as boring as seven hours in jail or hell. The lunches suck. And most of all and not lastly, 95% of the students that attended are immature, snotty, spoiled brats. The only positive thing about school is that I can be with my friends for these seven hours of the day. But sometimes even that didn’t get me out of bed.

I snuggled with my duvet just for a little longer before Drew came barging in, opening my curtains, letting the sun stream into my room, "Wake up sunshine we have school!" He shouted ripping the covers off my bed.

How can someone be this happy, awake, and energized this early in the morning! "Go away." I grumbled into my pillow.

"Alright you left me with no option.... TICKLE WAR!" Pouncing on my bed his fingers moved all over my torso and my waist. My one and only ticklish spot. I was squealing and yelling, rolling from one side to the other trying to tell him to stop.

"Dr- HAHA st- HAHA OK- hahaha!" With a loud scream he threw me over his broad shoulder and headed out of room and down the stairs. "I had this weird dream last night," I said casually starring at his back like everything was normal, “Mom and dad became insanely stupid and allowed five guys to stay at our house for a few months. Crazy right?"

"Yep crazy," He said placing me down in the kitchen facing five brutally hot guys sitting around the island for breakfast. And all eyes were on me, "but sadly so totally true. Not a dream sunshine." He ruffled my hair, probably making it even more disastrous looking.

I groaned sitting on the bar stool wanted to go back to bed and wake up from this nightmare.

"Brook, babe, you know you love us here." A snooty Brody said taking a bite from a banana sandwich.

"Tell that to my grave." I muttered as Kyle passed me the OJ.

"Be nice." he warned under his breath. I rolled my eyes. Like I would be doing that anytime soon; it’s six thirty in the morning, my nice attitude doesn’t show its shadow until noon.

"Alright! We've got forty-five minutes to get ready and be in school for second bell so I say we get our asses up and change!" Drew announced clapping his hands together.

"I'll make lunch." Kyle stated.

"I'll get the uniforms." I shouted sliding down the hall in my socks to the laundry room.

"And I'll lean back casually and sing." Drew said leaning back on the counter singing some deep holy song that you obnoxiously hear during mass.

Opening the door to the laundry room I heard one of the boys ask what they were going to be doing or where they were going to school. I didn't know but I hope it wasn’t our school. And BAM! All my hopes and dreams shattered when I saw the rack of tightly pressed, Catholic school uniforms all lined up from length. And there wasn't three as usual but instead there where-in my lucky guess- eight.

I screamed shutting the door like I saw a grizzly bear waiting to attack. Both my brothers rushed quickly behind asking what was wrong. I pointed to the door with a shaking finger my eyes widen in horror.

Drew opened the door slowly and carefully. Turning the light switch on he saw what I saw, The Rack! "Guys." Kyle said after a long pause," I think you’re coming to school with us." I spoke way too soon I must have jinxed myself.