{ PART - 1}

SCENE - PREETI Di'S HOME....( actually she lives in the same building where sid was living.. And his mom has too a flat in the same building...)

AYAANSH - Mumma mamu kb ayenge.. unhone promise kiya tha ki wo next Sunday aayu se milne ayenge......☹️
Ess baar bhi wo ni ayenge kya???

PREETI - Beta mamu abhi out off the town h na.. Unke film ki shooting chl ri h.. unhone kaha toh tha ki aaj by evening aa jayenge... Don't worry bachha mamu loves you na.. Wo ayenge.. Okk?? Jao abhi aap khelo Okk baby..😊

PREETI'S POV ) -  Sid ne kaha toh tha ki aaj aa jyega.. Ab toh 1 mahine hone wle h.. O god ess ldke ka kya hoga... Umm.. Call krti hu... 😣 ( she calls sid)

SiDHARTH -  hello....( he pics the call in  3rd attempt 🙄)

PREETI -  hello kya hello.... Sid Tu h kaha abhi..? Kb tk m ayega yr.. Toone kaha tha n Tu aaj sham tk m aa jayega.. Aayu tera kb se wait kr rha h🙄
( she blurted out everything as she was really very angry on him)

SID - Areee shant mate shant... Meko bolne toh de yaar.. 😵

PREETI - Sid m koi bhane ni sunne wli ess baar.. Tu aaj aa rha h mtlb aa rha h.. Mom v kal hee pooch rii thi ki tu kb ayega.. Sid mujhe pta h tera kam tere liye sb kuch h.. Pr bhaii... Hm teri family h.. Bhot pyar krte h n tujhse...

SID - Preeti dekh yaar paka mt mujhe.. Tu v janti h ki how much I love u nd the whole family.. Fir aisi bate kyu kr rii h... Or m ye bol rha tha ki m aaj sham m hee ane wla hu.. Pr tu mujhe bolne de tb na.. 🙄 anyways.. Mom se meri bat ho chuki h... Or aayu meri jaan ko bol de uska mamu bhaga douda usi k paas aa rha..

PREETI -  Really Sid?? Tu sachhi aa rha.. O god.. Finally 1 mahine... Jldi aa mere se wait ni ho rha.. Hm sb direct mom k flat p milenge Okk? M car bhejwati hu airport...

SID - yeah.. All right.. But car mt bhejwana.. Mere manager ne arrange kr di h.. Chl byee milte h sham m okk?
( and he cuts the call )

Preeti di tells the whole family that Sid was coming by evening.. And the atmosphere suddenly becomes happy... Rita jee has tears in her eyes as her son was coming after a long time ( Offcoure yar maa h wo.. And maa , maa hoti h😌)

While aayu becomes the happiest soul.. After all his mamu was coming.... Whole family was so happy after a long time.. 😊😊

Here Sid was calling his manager as he  was just returned from his shoot.. (As being a famous director he has so many works. Like from shoot... Phone calls for another project, meetings , audition nd much more) so he was tired like hell...

SID - haan vihaan meri flight kb tk ki h...

VIHAAN ( SiD'S MANAGER ) - Sir wo actually Mr. Mehta wants to meet you for another project. I have told him for twice that you are busy this week.. But he is continuously trying to confront you...

SID - what..? Nhi aaj possible hee ni h.. It's been a month yaar.. My family will be waiting for me... As I told them that I m coming by evening... Umm... Do one thing.. Cancel all the bloody meetings.. I just wanna go Mumbai now... Is that clear??

VIHAAN - okkk sir...
( he checks the timing of flight nd told to sid)

Sid cuts the call and fell asleep as he was hell tired...
_____________________

SCENE SHIFTED TO GILL MANSION :
_____________

Here sana's dad was continuously banging the door of his daughter's room... Sana.. Puttar.. Uth ja bachhe.. Dekh 12 bjne wle h beta.. Uth aja kuch kha le... While sana shouted from inside)

SANA - Papa plzz na 5 minute Or so jane do plzz... Mera sir bhot dukh rha h... 😣

( sana was sleeping cause last night she was partying wid her friends due to her last projects success.. So kya..? Maidom n jyda pee li.. 😂 nd now she was having a major headache so she was not feeling to waking upp)

SD ( SANA'S DAD ) - Beta uth ja sana.. Dekh m tere liye lemonade leke aaya hu.. Mera sher puttar abhi sb thik ho jyega..

( due to continuously banging off the door she wakes up and opened the door.. And hugs her father )

Both settled in her bed... And she was having her lemonade... While her dad was looking Worried for her....

Sd - Beta manta hu m ki teri last film superhit gyi h.. And i m proud off you meri gudiya rani.. Pr toone wine kyu li....? Jb tujhe pta h ki tu smbhal v ni pati... Wo to shukr h maya bitiya ka jo kal tere sath thi wo..

SANA - papa u know na.. aisi hifi partiyon m sirf alcohol hee drinks m rhta h... And i m sorry... Friends insisted me.. So i can't stop them... And mne sirf wine hee liya tha.. Pta ni kya hua.

( She lied to her dad as she was broken from inside.. She was missing her mom.. And yesterday was her success party.. Due to her success everyone from the industry, her friends her relatives her fans everyone are congratulating her.. And here her mom was not here for appreciating her... So sometimes she just takes alcohol and tried to forget her pain)

SD - chl koii ni mera bachha.. Jldi se taiyar ho ja.. Or neeche aake kuch kha le phle.. Okk.. ( he lovingly told to her as he was understanding her situation)

SANA - Okk papa.... M bss abhi taiyar hoke jldi se aati hu..

After her father was gone downstairs... She lazily woke up from her comfy bed... And went to her morning business.....

She was coming from the washroom when her phone started ringing.. Gaining her attention... She lazily picked up her phone and the person was none other than kabeer.....

So here is the first part off this book guys...

So... Do u like it...? Or not..? Plzzz tell me in comment section...

And if you like it.. Then plzzzzz click the star button....

Also... As I said... I m new in it.. Sachhi bolu toh zindgi m phli baar try kr rii hu.. Plzz support me guys... And one more thing... If you like the plot then do follow me for further updates.... ❤

✨BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें