{ PART ~ 2 }

Heyy... Guys if you r liking itt then plzz vote.. Nd comment... If you guys doesn't comment down your views then how I can able to know that I m writing good enough or not?? So plzzz click the star button and do comment ( only if you guys are liking it )... 😇

Okkiee so back to story... 😊

KABEER ~ Heyyy sana... How r you sweetie..? Missed me or not???

She doesn't feel like talking to him... Cause she had a headache and she was also getting late for her meeting.... But at the same time kabeer was her one of a closer friend.... So she just can't cut his call on his face... ( guys sana baby ko nhi pta ki kabeer bhai uspe line marte h.. 😗)

SANA ~ Hey kabeer.. Umm listen na.. I was really getting late for my meeting wid Mr. Khanna.... So can I talk to you later.. If you don't mind... 🥺

KABEER ~ Ohh.. No problem.... Sana... Why would I mind.. I know how workaholic uh are Babydoll.. Go ahed.... Actually I was saying that are you coming to the khanna's party???

SANA ~ Yeah... Of course I willl.... Next meeting unhi k sath toh h.. May be he wants to take me in his next movie as lead actress... Umm let's see what happens.. Cause he is a famous producer mann.. And I wanna work wid him... This is kind off my wish list... 😊

KABEER ~ Okkk sweetie.... So see you there soonesttttt as I m going too... So I will pic u uppp.. Hmm. What sayy??? ( he asked her wid so much of courage... As he doesn't wanna get rejection... After all he himself was an actor..)

SANA ~ umm.. Actually kabeer m kya keh ri thi.... I have some meetings.. Then I have to go through my dresses.. So maybe m late ho jau. Ummm.. So you go.. Butt don't worry I will see you there... Okkk?

He just hummed and cuts the call... Cursing himself for asking her to be wid him...

Here sana quickly gets ready , did her brunch and makes her way towards her car, where drivers was all ready waiting for her... She greets him.... And sat on the car... And car makes it's way towards bombays Streets...

__________________

Here Sid finally makes his way towards his building... ( guys one more thing.. Yupp he is a famous nd popular director so Obviously he has so many  bunglow and apartment... But he likes to stay in a cozy flat.)

He enters in his mom's flat nd aayu jumps on him.... Mamu aa gye.. Mamu aa gye.. Yayyyy.... Finally mere mamu aagye... Throughout sid was just smiling seeing his little munchkin's adorable face.... Kissing his whole face he sat on the couch which was presented in the living room..

SID ~ Bs merii jaan.. Aram se.. Or bta.. Toone mamu ko miss kiya ya ni?? ( he asked so lovingly to his little cute munchkin)

AAYU ~ Mamu, aayu n apko bhott miss kiya... Enna sara... ( he opens his both arms widely as showing to his mamu.. That how much he missed him) while sid was just smiling.

While rita jee , preeti di nd jiju was just smiling watching their pure and cutest bond... Sid stood up and comes to his mom and touched her feet and then hugs her to his dear life. Rita ji has tears in her eyes.. He parted away and rubs his thumb on her cheecks to clean her tears while nodding in no... As gesturing her to don't cry...

They again hug each other.... While preeti dii started scolding him... Sid abhi tu etta emotional jo ho rha h.. Hm daily sochte baithe rhte they ki tu kb ayega.. Tb toh tujhe call uthane tk ka time v ni tha hna...?

SID ~ Abe yaar chl n preeti ab pka mt tu.. Mom plzz dekh lo apni beti ko.. Ette dino bad ghar aaya hu.. Or aise treet kr ri h apne bechare bhole bhale ekloute bhai ko.. 🤧

Silence prevailed..... And both bursted into laughter... Sid hugs his dear sister and jiju... While jiju was asking him how was his shoot... And whereabouts... They spend a good time together did there lunch... And later sid makes his way to his flat.. After entering his flat he directly went to his room and laid in his comfy bed..

Becahre shukla g ki jaise hee aankh lgi.... Guess what.??
His phone started ringing.... Annoyed by multiple attempts he pics up his phone and was about to throw it when he Saw the caller name and unwantedly picked up the call... ( yes he was vihaan as usual.. 😜)

SID ~ Haan bolo...?

VIHAAN ~ good afternoon sir... umm.. M wo ye keh rha tha.. ( as he heard his tone he was hell sacred..) Are guys ette sal sath m kam kiya to kya.. Shukla g se kon n Dr jaye.. Hyee meko v lgta h.. Kahi rainbow🌈 n bna de.. 😖😖

SID ~ come to the point vihaan.. Mere pass jyada time ni h tmhare wo.. Ummmm.. Sunne k liye.. Tell me dammit what's up to?

VIHAAN ~ Sir Mr. Khanna ka call aaya tha.... And he is inviting you to his party.. So are you coming.. If yes then I have to call the designer for your tonight's attire... And also.. He said that he was not able to contact you as your phone was switched off.. Otherwise he had called you and personally invited you....

Sid was not a kind off person who likes partying and all.. Butt this time Mr. Khanna himself invited him... As he earlier worked wid him in a project... And he doesn't want to deny him directly.. So he agreed to go in a hifi party which he hates the most. After deciding his attire and timing he cuts the call..

Sid was trying hard to sleep again... But something is bothering him... As he thinks about the party he was having goosebumps... It's weird... But he was attracting towards the thing which he doesn't know himself.... Fighting against his heart he finally fell into deep slumber....
____________________

In the evening sana makse her way towards her home sweet home cum mansion 😵.... She was hell tired as she had so many meetings.. Cause after her last project she was just relaxing... And after her success party... ( Aree whi jisme sana madom n jm k oi le thi 😜 whi wali) she wants to resume her work....

She enters in her mansion and saw her dad was reading newspaper... She went to him and hugs him.... He kept aside his newspaper and kissed his daughter's forehead lovingly... Aa gya mera puttar.. Bhot thaka h kya.. Aaj bhot din bad gyi na.. Aww mera beta... He was comforting his little daughter as she was still so small for his dad.. ( guys sbke yha p yhi hota h... 🤧)

While sana was smiling seeing his dad.. Who was literally babysitting her.. She chuckled and said.. Kya papa m koi chhoti bachhi ni hu... Plzzz.. Or m thki v ni hu.. M to apka strong bachha hu na.. 🥺

After their sweet little time.. Sana makes her way towards her room.. As she was going to get ready for the party as her dress soon arrived.....
__________________

So here is next part of the story guys.... Tell me do you like it or not??? Should I continue the plot or not???? Honestly btana boring toh ni tha na..... 🥺❤