{ PART ~ 14 }

Everyone were sitting near the ideal off the God... Jay and mahi were sitting near the holy fire, doing hawan... Sid and sana were also presented there.. Sana was sitting between mahi and her (Mahi's) brother....

While Sid was just staring her... As everyone were sitting there closing their eyes, so he was free to watch her as much as he wants....She was literally looking like a piece off moon🌙 as she was sitting there covering her head wid her dupatta (Stoll)... Closing her eyes, she was actually consentrating in the pooja....

Soon the pooja got finished.. Everyone got busy in chit-chatting in thereselves.... Sana and mahi were still in the main temple.. While sidharth was standing wid jay and suyash (mahi's brother)...

Whether was also getting heavy and cold breeze was making it little cool....They were talking randomly and chilling... While sana and mahi came there.... Jay took the heavy basket off prasad from mahi's hand.. As it was little heavy...

So guys now what's up..? Asked suyash as the pooja got completed then now what..?

Umm let's visit this temple first.. I have heard so many things about this temple yaar.. So let's explore it.. What's say..? Said Jay in excited tone...

I don't think that will be cool.. I mean it's getting dark here... And whether seems to be rain heavily so I think We should leave from here as the route is also quite far from the city and also it will take us a long time to reach home yaar.... Said sid being logical as always...

"Oh come on yaar... Don't be a spoil brat... Let's go na.." The voice came from the back.. And there was standing 2 boys in there early Theertees...

Ohh guys tum log they kaha abhi tk..? Abhi sb khtm hone k baad aa rhe ho.. Kya yaar.. Abhi kya h.. Said suyash in his grumpy tone...

Aree abhi kuch khtm ni huaa h... Hum abhi aaye hai na.. We will visit this old...... buttttt  interesting place...Kyu  mahi dii....? Said one off the man having an smirk on his face and came to the group where they all were standing...

Ye log kon haii...? Said Jay in whispering tone, only audible to suyash....
Ummm sorry jiju.....M btana hee bhool gaya.. Ye mere friends haii.. Ye akash or ye vikki.. Said suyash little nervously as they came there at the end off the pooja...

Umm dii.. Kya aap mujhe apna phone de skti h kya..? Wo actually maine phone glti se car m v drop kr diya tha... said sana in her soft melodious voice.. Gaining all the attention instantly.....

Haan deti hu n mai.. Tu aise kyu pooch rahi h babe.. 1 second haan ye le... Said mahi giving her phone to Sana... She took the phone and was about to go from there but akash called her in hurry...

Aree shehnaaz jii...aap yaha....o god.M aapka bhot bda fan hu... U know, I have a hugeee crush on you.. Mujhe phele pta hee nahi tha ki aap mahi dii ki friend ho wrna bhot phle hee aapse mil chuka hota.. Said akash.. While mahi roled her eyes.. Through she doesn't know him well.. He is just a friend off her younger brother... But he always pretend to have so close relation wid her and Jay...

Sana smiled polightly to him... Ohh.. Thankk you... Said Sana and again try to rush from there.. As she has to call her driver... But he again blocks her wayy...

Aree thodi der rukiye na... Mujhe aapke sath ek selfie leni thi.. Plzz shehnaaz ji... Said akash being a love sick puppy 🙄.. While Sana being bholi bebu.. She gets ready to do the selfie session...

He forward his hand to her.... And she also reciprocate by shaking hand wid him.. While he was just gazing at her like he has not seen any girl in his entire life....

Heyy akash.. Ye sb baad m krte h hum.. Abhi chlte h... Kaafi time ho rha h haina..? Said Jay watching the  scenario he also felt little crazy....