{ PART ~ 9 }

It was midnight... Silence was prevailed in the the dark room... The room was slightly lighted as little bit off light was coming from the side lamp... There Sana was sleeping on the bed hugging her teddy peacefully... The windows were shaking due to cold breeze... The white curtains which was hanging around the bed were moving due to the strong wind...

Sana stirred in her sleep a bit as the windows were moving creating a sound.... She opened her eyes lazily and sat upright on the bed... As soon as she sat on the bed, she heard the door knocking sound from outside the room...She thought that she was still in sleep so she decided to close the window...

She stood up from the bed and was about to go when she again heard the same sound... She got conscious as it was midnight.. Who can be at the door at this time... She was thinking this.. When the knocking voice got a bit louder this time... She got scared.. As her dad always called her from outside the door instead off knocking this way...

She slowly walks towards the door... Through out the knocking sound was continuously coming... She took long breath and finally opened the door....
There was no one outside... She got confused so she looked around the corridor here n there.. But there was no one.. So she ignored it and comes to her room... She locked the room properly... And turned around... As soon as she turned...

There she saw a tall man is standing just in front off her...she got shocked....but The man wraps his one arm around her waist and pull her towards him in a swift... Her hands automatically went around his chest.....She was still in the shock when he pull her in his embrace....

Scared She closed her eyes tightly.... The man stared her in wonder.... That why she closed her eyes... So he softly ordered her.... "Open your eyes bachha"

These words... And sana opened her eyes suddenly... As she recognized the voice veryy well... As soon as she opened her pretty eyes she saw the man who is not leaving her in her dreams also was standing in front off her....

She widened her eyes at him... 😳
"Aaap yaha..? Kaise..? Mtlb kyu....?" She started blabbering nervously... He chuckled at her innocence... And from free hand he kept his palm on her lips as stoping her from blabbering further....

She again wide her eyes at him....😳And clutched his shirt in her fist tightly..... He stared in her eyes intensely and nodded in no as denying her to say further.... And slowly moves his palm from her lips and kept it in her cheeks.... She shivered as he brush his knuckles on her rosy cheek.... While from another hand he pulled her body more in his embrace....

He slowly bend his face near her neck.... And nuzzled his nose there.... She shivered and her eyes got closed automatically.... He slowly shift his face to her earlobe and said "M tumse milne aya hu.. Kyu achha nahi lga tumhe..? Chla jau..? Hmm.. Bolo" He said huskily while rubbing his lips on her earlobe...

Meanwhile she was not in her senses... She was just gripping his shirt tightly and squeezing her eyes more tightly while breathing heavily.... He kissed her earlobe and dip his head in her hairs... He sniffed her Frangnence and asked again... "Bolo bachha.. Jau mai?" Asking this he shift his hand from her cheeks to her waist...

"Aap mujhe waha aise chhod k kyu chale gaye..? Mujhe bilkul achha nhi laga.... Mujhse koi glti ho gayi thi kya..?" She asked innocently still closing her eyes tightly.... He moved his face from her hairs and looked towards... She was looking so innocently beautiful closing her eyes.. Pouting her lips...

"Open your eyes baba" He again asked her to open her eyes but this time his tone was so soft.. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him but instantly lowered her eyelashes shyly....
He grabbed her chin and slowly lift her face towards him.... She directly looked into his eyes and both got lost into each other's eyes... Both were looking deep into their soul through their eyes... Sid started coming towards her lips slowly looking in her eyes deeply.... She closed her eyes feeling his breathe near her lips.... But before their lips could meet..... She opened her eyes and sat upright on her bed shockingly breathing heavily...... She rubbed her eyes and looked around and then she realised that, this was dream....🤪 ( sorry marna mt meko m bhot innocent hu🥺 )