{ PART ~ 13 }

Sana was sitting in the car looking outside the window.... She was sitting in the car since long time... And feeling bored... The route was also quite deserted as the temple was quite far away from main city... The whether was also calm and peaceful... Cold breeze was blowing, playing wid her hair strands.....

Her phone buzzed gaining her attention as she was lost, looking at the glory off high mountains who were slightly covered with clouds like cottons... She took her phone and checked the notification, it was from Instagram... She opened it and saw "Sidharth shukla started following you"... As soon as she read it, her heartbeat got fast and a beautiful cum nervous smile came near her lips....

Happily she clicked on that notification but to her fate the notification got vanished... Shocked, she checked his profile but his following list was zero... She refreshed it many times but the result was same.... Disappointed she closed her phone and was about to keep in her purse when something came in her mind....

Ohhh to ye enhone jan bhooj k kiya hai.... Hwwww kitte bure h ye... Akdu, sadu, khadus, badi badi aankhe krke ghoorne wala ajeeb banda... Huh.. Maine to glti se follow kr diya tha.. Haan.. Thik h... Excitement m ho gaya mere se...

But enhone ye jan bhooj k kiya h... Ye krke proof kya krna chahte h... Ab toh khud se follow v krenge fir v m follow back ni krungi... Huh.. Attitude toh dekho.. Following list zero.. Etta v kya haii... Anyway mujhe kya... Aaj to full ignore krungi mai..😏

She was busy in cursing him continuously in her thoughts only...but suddenly car got stopped.... Shrugging her thoughts she looked everywhere but there was no temple... So she asked the driver hurriedly as the temple was nowhere to found...

Bhaiya aapne car kyu rok di...? Hme to wo pahadi wale mandir jana tha na.... Pr wo to yha dikh nahi rha..?

Ma'am shb wo mandir yha se chl k jana pdega.. Wo dekhiye wo seedhiya dikh rahi aapko, jaha p wo laal jhanda lga huaa h... Wo uss bde se patthar k pass.. Bs wahi se jana hoga aapko.. Thoda time lagega qki seedhiya kafi lambi h.. Aap sambhal k jaiyega... Qki eske aage car ni ja payegi.. M yhi kahi car park krta hu... Aap jaiye...

The driver told her to go alone as the route was quite narrow and the car will not able to passed by this road... Listening to the driver, Sana got out off the car....She nods her head at the driver as assuring him that she will be fine... The driver soon started the car engine and started taking u turn...

Sana also started walking ahead... As she has to walk till where the stairs was located... She was walking slowly, looking here n there.. As no one was there... The area was quite deserted...
She thought to call mahi as she reached near the stairs...

She went near the big stone and started finding her phone in the purse as the time when she was getting out off the car, she kept her phone in hurry and now she was not able to find it...

After searching her whole purse when she didn't find her phone... She realized that she dropped her phone in the car only, when she was putting it back in her purse after checking the notification....

She hits her forehead in irritation as mahi told her to call her when she will reach near the temple and then mahi would pic her upp... Butt here she was...standing there cursing herself for being so stupid...

The stairs would lead to the entrance gate off the temple... And then there were so many gates located there, in which anyone will lost in the temple only...That's why mahi told her to wait near the stairs onlyyy.....

She decided to go upstairs as there were no more options was available for her... Determined she started climbing the stairs..... Through the stairs was long enough to tired anybody... But she was continuously moving ahed...