{ PART ~ 11 }

Collecting all her courage she directly looked in his eyes and said...

Har ensan same ni hota "sirrrrrrrr".... Sbko centre off attraction bnne k liye ye cheep tactics ni apnani hoti h... Of course i want to be centre off attraction.. But not doing this kind off thing... M apne talent k balboote sb kuch achieve krna chahti hu.. Hann.. Sahi suna aapne.. Mujhe chahiye hoti h attention but unse jo mere close h... Jinhe janti hee ni hu unse koi frk ni pdta h mujhe...

Or rhi baat yha baithne ki toh m bhott nervous thi... Mujhe ni smjh aa rha tha m kya karungi...kaise krungi... I thought aaj bas script narration and contract sign hoga.... Meko idea v ni tha ki mock shoot aaj hone wala h.. Or professionallsm meko bhot achhe tarike se aata h sirrr.. Esi liye maine mr. Khanna se direct baat ki thi ki mujhe thoda time chahiye... Ab agr unhone aap ko inform ni kiya toh ye meri problem nahi h....

( she was Furiously telling him what she was going through as he hurted her alot by saying those things....while he was just listening to her, crossing his arms in his chest as his anger got melted by the second when he saw tears in her beautiful eyes... )

And Limelight like seriously....? Yaha m nervous hoke baithi thi....Ye scripts pdhne k baad meko or jyada Dr lgne lga.... Meko laga mujhse ni ho payega ye.. M es lyk hee ni hu shyd.... Mujhe yaha ni hona chahiye tha.... Aapko v aisa lg rha hoga na.. Ki ess ldki m jra sa v confidence ni h.... ( as she was all ready emotional and nervous so she started blabbering anything....)

Mujhe lg rha tha kahi mai aapko psnd ni..... ( she paused there biting her lips as she blurted out that she was trying to impress him by her work... ) he smiled a little as he thought that she was also thinking about him... Buttt she thought that he was laughing at her.... (At her feelings)  and her teary eyes started shedding tears...

He instantly cupped her face.. Rubbing her cheek wid his thumb silently cleaning her tears.... While as protesting him she moved her face left to right as silently telling him to stay away from her... ( he again smiled to her innocent act... she was such a baby.... Who protest like that? Her puffy teary eyes , cute red nose, The way she was moving her face ,pouting her lips while fisting his shirt, gazing at his chest as her height level was only reaching to his chest.. He was just awe off her...)

He lifted her face a little upp... And forcefully make her look into his eyes... He again clean her tears and brushed his knuckles on her rosy soft cheeks... "You will do best... Tumse better ye koi kr hee ni skta.." ( she heard him and looked in his eyes...)

And i m sorry... Maine jo kuch bhi gusse m kaha wo sb worthless h.. Just forget it.. Mr. Khanna ne mujhe kuch v ni btaya tha...shot ready tha...and I don't tolerate unpunctual people in my life...Tumhe pata h agr tumhari jgh koi aor hota toh mai Shooting cancel krke  kb ka ja chuka hota, Fir chahe lakho ka nuksan heee kyu n ho jata... But tumse maine wo expect ni kiya tha... Or fir aise overreact kr diya...

Shocked she just keep looking in his eyes listening him carefully.... While he kept rubbing his thumb on her cheeks.... By the end she got little happy as he was apologizeing to her and not meant any off his words...

"Aapne meko Etta danta mujhe bhott bura laga"🥺 she said cutely rubbing her nose....while he was just thinking that how someone be so cute... O god... This girlll..🤒

"Maaf ni krogi mujhe..? I m so sorry bachha.." Said sid deeply looking in her eyes... He himself doesn't know that when the words slip out from his mouth itself..... She again lift her gaze n looked in his eyes while he was looking her too wid more intensity... She felt shy... Extremely shy from the way he was looking at her....

Shyly she hide her face in his chest and  hugged him by wrapping her arms around his torso.... He was taken aback by the sudden hug.. But then he noticed that she was hiding her face from him, into him... He chuckles at her innocent act.. And wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on her hair hugging her more tightly... Both felt peace in each other's arms..