{ PART ~ 8 }

Sid reached near his building area... All the way he was just thinking about the incident... Reaching there he parked his car and makes his way towards the lift... Time was quite late at night so he didn't go to meet his mom.. As he earlier told her that he will be late, So she doesn't need to wait for him.. Entered into his floor he walks to his flat and got inside.. Locking the door behind....

He was not feeling like eating something... So he rush to his room, changed into his comfy clothes ( guys shukla g ka T-shirt or Short's😅 ) while changing the shirt when he was taking off his shirt, a very smooth, soft and melodious smell hit his nostrils.... He sniffed his shirt and the same scent hit his nostrils again..... The smell was so smooth and addictive that he was feeling like sniffing it all the time...

He got curious that from where this melodious smell was coming from..?
He thinks for a while.. Then he remembered that scene when sana was clinging on him gripping his shirts buttons.. An instant smile came into his lips... That time when he was hugging her, he was so tensed that he didn't noticed this.... But now he was just remembering that how she easily got fits into his arms effortlessly...

Smiling he took that shirt and kept in his cupboard.... He was not thinking what is right and wrong.....That how weird is this to keep used shirt in the cupboard and things like that.. He just liked that smell so he kept that shirt into his cupboard....

He got laid to his fluffy and so comfy bed and switch off the lights.....

As soon as he closed his eyes

As soon as he closed his eyes.. Her angelic face came into his mind... He opened his eyes shockingly.. Ignoring he again closed his eyes and the same thing happened.... This time he saw her smiling face... He sat upright shocked to himself...

SID'S POV ~ what was that..? M jb v aankhe bnd krta hu toh uska chehra kyu aa jata h mere samne..? O god mujhe ho kya rha h yaar.. Sid you are not like this... Haan thikk h khoobsurat h so just attraction ho gya hoga.. But etna kya h yar... Get a grip mann.... What the hell r u doing..? Just a girll mann.. Aise hazaro ldkiya dekhi h.. But esme aisa kya h..? II seriously i need to grip on my mind...

Thinking this he again closed his eyes in order to sleep... But again her eyes, her smiling angelic face came into his mind... This time he didn't opened his eyes... And started thinking about her...

SID'S POV (AGAIN) ~ Ette saal k carrier m etti sari actresses dekhi, jo ki beshak camere k samne hot saaay bold h... But off camera utti hee cunning aor cheap v.. But what about this girl... Sbke samne to bdi bold bnti h.. But she is just a baby.... An innocent child.. Who needs protection from this evil world... How innocent she is... Agr uski jgh koi aor hota to washroom se niklte hee uss vanue k honour ko sue kr deta.. But ye.. She was just holding my hand that if I will leave her hand then she will again get locked in that washroom....
Perfect eyes... Perfect lips... Perfect waist.. Perfect figure..... She is just perfect mann... When I saw her for the very first time... I thought that she would be like other actresses.. But she is not like them... She is different.. And she is special....