{ PART ~ 4 }

The moment their eyes fell on each other..... that moment got stopped for both of them, The surrounding got blurr and their focus was on each other's eyes.. None of them was breaking the eye contact... Through they were seeing each other for the very first time ( as in actuality) but it seems like they know each other for so long.... Mr. Khanna calls Sid but he was busy in his own world.... He calls him this time a little louder... And then they both comes to earth from their lala land...

Mr. Khanna ~ Sana.... Ense milo.. Enhe introduction ki jrurt toh h ni... Pr fir v m kr deta hu... Meet this famous and popular writer and no. 1 director off this film industry SIDDHARTH SHUKLA.... And Sid meet the very gorgeous and talented actress SHEHNAAZ KOUR GILL..... ( everyone started claping for both off them... But they were just stealing glances off each other time too time... )

Sid moves his hand forward to hand shake and here Sana was shivering just by his intense gaze... She slowly lifted her hand towards him... And he hold her hand slightly to shake.. Butt butt butt ( when their hand touched each other a current ran through their spine.... They were having goosebumps all over their body... Their heartbeat got a little fast.... And they again look into each other's eyes....)

This time Sana breaks the eye contact... ( guys she was shivering just by his intense gaze and here they touched each other's hand... And she was shocked by her own body's reaction 🥶) when Sana broke the eye contact Sid again comes to the earth from his lala land.. And finally slightly shake his hand wid her... And they parted their hands....

As soon as they parted their hands... Sana was all the time looking down on ground.... She was not looking into his eyes.. And he felt something... He ignored his sudden feelings and try to behave professional....

SID ~ Heyyy miss gill...

SANA ~ Hlww sir...!! ( she was not looking into his eyes... Just you know... Thodi thodi der m Sid k trf dekh bs rhi thi.. Taki kisi ko weird n lge...🤭)

Mr. Khanna gestures him to sit.... And everyone got seated in their respective place near the pool side on the comfy couch....  through out when everyone were busy in sitting Sid was staring her from top to toe cause he had not seen her below down to her eyes.. That time his eyes got fixed in her eyes.... And he just can't able to break the eye contact... He quickly checked her out.. ( guys ette Sare log they bechare shukla g aise thodi ghoor skte they...) While Sana knew about his intense gaze at her and not dared to look at him... Through she also wants to check him out but he was not letting her by staring her from top to toe... 🤧

SID'S POV ~ I have seen so many popular and gorgeous actresses in my life... And I have dated few off them.. But what about this girl who is standing in front of me.. Why I was not able to break the eye contact.. Her eyes.. O my god... I was feeling like I have been hypnotizing under her magical spell... I m damnn sure she has most beautiful eyes 👀 I have ever seen... 🤤 She is indeed so beautiful... I can't able to understand what the hell is happening with me dude... Sid you are not like that... And what about that feeling when I touched her hand.. I felt like my heart would go out of my chest... I have never felt this much attracted towards any kind off girll... Through I have seen very beautiful girl.. But surely she is different from evey damnn girl I have ever seen..

SANA'S POV ~ M pgl ho gyi hu kya...? Ye kya tha abhi..? I sneakily saw him when he was busy in his own thoughts cause he was not letting me to see him..The way he is looking at me.. O godd... Such a intense eyes he have.. And I have never seen such a handsome guy ever in my life.. Such a Greek god he is.... I would go mad over his gaze.. Means dude.. I mean i  was literally shivering just by his gaze.... Thank god he got busy in his thought and I got the chance to check him out.... Maya was right.. He was quite hott.. And that touch... O god... That time my hands littrely went jelly... I would go insane... I have never experienced this kind off feeling....This feeling is coming from my chest area.. Ummm..... May be from my heart... I have never felt thissss for any guy I have ever met.. Is he a magician..? Enough Sana.. Ab koi stupidity mt kr..