{ PART ~ 3 }

As soon as sana's dress was arrived... She quickly goes to washroom nd Fresh n up... She comes from the washroom and got ready. After wearing that black designer classy but decent dress she was looking drop dead gorgeous... She does minimal makeup but applied blood red shade lipstick in her luscious plumpy lips... And freed her long brown hair from the massy bun... And completed her look with black heals and her favorite perfume.. She took her cluth and stuffed some necessary things in it... Lastly she took her phone and saw herself in mirror and give a flying kiss to herself and makes her way towards her black Mercedes.....

SANA'S dress.. 👇🏻

Here Sid woke up from his deep slumber

Here Sid woke up from his deep slumber.. And then he remembered that he has to go on a boring party... He huffed and makes his way towards his washroom.. As soon as he comes from loo his doorbell rang and here his attire also arrived.. He collects it nd got ready.. He sets his black silky hair and wears his favorite watch. He wears his casual shoes and completed his look wid his favorite perfume... Lastly he took his phone, wallet, and car keys and makes his way towards his car.. He sat on his BMW and started driving himself.. Through he wants to drive...

SID'S ATTIRE ~ 👇🏻

Here party was going in a swing

Here party was going in a swing.... Everyone was busy in themselves... Big Bollywood personality, actors, directors, producers are there in the party. . After all the party hosted by Mr. Khanna.. Who himself was a famous producer in the industry..... Waiters were giving drinks and snacks.. Everyone was enjoying the party... The loud sound of music is resonating everywhere...