{ PART ~ 6 }

Party was coming to the end... But here they all ( sid, sana, jay, nd mahi ) were busy in themselves... Through sid and sana was still not having any words but Jay and mahi were continuously talking nd laughing.... Sana was dying to talk to him but not having courage.. Sid also wants to talk to her but hesitating a bit...

JAY ~ Toh tujhe pata h uske baad kya hua... Mahi ne mere se 2 din tk bat tk ni kiya.. 🤣 then I thought to apologize to her... Cause she was literally shouting me all the day and night... Areee rat m toh mujhe mere khud k room se bhr
nikal diya.. Toh kya kre ye abla purush... Nari k samne jhukna hee pda.. 🥺🥺🥺

MAHI ~ Hahaha what a joke baby.. Bilkul hasi ni aayi... 🙄 bada aaya abla purush.. Tumne jo kand kiya tha na.. Mne toh soch liya tha ki mom k ghar chli jaungi.. Fir rhte tum akele apne 'Roooooom' mein... Huh..! 😑

Sid nd Sana burst into laughter... Sana was laughing like there is no tomorrow.... Meanwhile maya came there... And got shocked to saw Sana was laughing like maniac....

MAYA ~ Sorry guys am I missed something? She nudges Sana and murmures near her ear.. Get a grip Sana.. What r you doing..? 😅

Sana straightened herself and smiled nervously at everyone... 😅

Mahi also hugged maya and greeted her.... So guys let's do some dance.. Abhi thoda boring ho rha h.. Come on Sid chal Tu bhi hmare sath na.. Sana come.... Sb aa jao jldi jldi.....

"Aree niii mahi Tu janti hai na mai dance waigra ni krta.... You guys go... Umm.. I m not coming... " Said Sid frustratingly.... ( guys shukla g ka dance se 36 ka aakda h 😅😅 )

While everyone moves to stage where few people were dancing in song which is playing loudly... Sana also started dancing wid maya and mahi... Jay was also dancing and gesturing Sid to also came but he was refusing standing there talking to other people..

Sana felt someone's presence just behind her back... And she turns to see and there she saw kabeer who was grinning as gesturing her that he sacred her n hawww she got sacred..😑 Sana roles her eyes again as how kidding her friend was. 🙄

"Tu kitti darpok h yaar Sana...." He said controlling his laugh🤣... While Sana gestures him that she can't able to hear him properly... She fully turned to him.. And again gestures him to say loudly.
Through the song was playing really very loudly..

He came near her ear and said the same thing... Sana felt embarrassed so she shyly smiled to him... All the scenario got noticed by Sid.. Who was talking to Mr khanna and his eyes randomly landed on her.. Who was shyly smiling to kabeer.... his hands were around her Waist and her hands were kept on his chest ( in order to keep some distance between them ) he was standing very close to Sana grinning near her ear....

Sid's blood Instant boiled.. And he gulped a full glass off wine in one go... Through he didn't came that emotion on his face cause he was standing among people. So he kept his face poker...

Sana's eyes landed on him as feeling his gaze on her.... And yehh she was right..... Sid was staring at her intensely while gulping his drink... She lowers her gaze and parted from kabeer who was dancing wid her in a friendly manner.. Through out Sid was continuously staring at her noticing all her action... She went from there nervously...

SID'S POV ~ what a girll mann.. Sahi tha maii.... Sari ladkiya ek jaise hee hoti h.. Yaha mere samne etti der se khadi thi but 1 word ni nikla muh se.. Etti ego.... Aor waha uss machhar k sath chipak k dance kar rhi h.. Aise dikhati h jaise kitta drti h mujhse.. M koi raksha hu kya jo kha jaunga ese.. Hdd nautanki h be... Mere alava sbke sath dat nikal k smile kr k bat krti h.. Aor jaha meri baat ho wha turnt nzre neeche.. What the fuck is this yaar... Huh.. Mujhe kya mtlb jisse baat krni ho Kare... Abhi stage se toh aise gayi jaise mere uper ahesan kr diya ho.. Huh... M kyu etta soch raha hu.. Mujhe kya krna h.. Come on Sid get a grip man )