{ PART ~ 7 }

The door opened and Sid hurriedly entered in the washroom, he scanned the whole room and finally his eyes landed on her who was sitting at the corner crying and huffing.... He got shocked to see her in this condition...

 He got shocked to see her in this condition

Her face was looking so tired.. Sweat buds was all over there... Her eyes was puffy due to continuously crying... Her lips was trembling... Her hair was messy... Her whole body was shaking due to Hiccupping like a small baby🥺
Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes...

Hearing such a loud voice she raised her teary eyes and saw him standing there looking at her... Her tears was not stoping for a second..... She was clutching her dress in order to get a grip on herself... Sid quickly rush to her and sat just in front off her.. Both silently looked into each other's eyes...
Seeing him, Sana again started crying loudly... That was it.. And Sid pull her towards himself and wrapped his one arm around her waist and another one around her hairs....

From one arm she clutched his blazer into her fist tightly and the another one wraps around his neck

From one arm she clutched his blazer into her fist tightly and the another one wraps around his neck... Clinging on him like a small baby.. She was still crying and Hiccupping..... Her tears touched his skin at his neck....

He was feeling like destroying the whole world.. He was still in shock seeing her in this condition... What would have happened if he got a second late to save her..? What would have happened if he was not there for her...

He was continuously rubbing her back trying to sooth her pain.... Butt she was nowhere to stop... This incident was so horrible for her... She was locked there almost for half n hour.. And here she was not used to for a minute.... She was just clinging on him more n more... And was crying at his neck... He tried to grab her face but she was not letting him to do that and in the response she was continuously hiding her face in his neck and just tighting her grip on him...

"Bas bachha.. Shus.... Don't cryy.. Look I m here na... Plzzz stop crying... Hann.. You are a strong girll right?? So plzz dont cry... " He whispered in her ear tried to console her.... His heart was bleeding to seeing her in this condition....

10 minutes passed and she slowly got tired and stopped crying.... She was still clinging on him and holding him so tightly that her life was depended on him.. He was just sitting there holding her in his arms and rubbing her back.. And whispering sweet sweet things near her ear....