{ PART ~ 5 }

Sid turned and looked towards, where the loud voice came from... And then towards sana.. Who followed his gaze and looked towards the person who is waving at her from some distance... She looked towards sid and gave a nervous smile... While the person Hurrydily went to her.... She stood up... And try to say.... But.... Before that person hugged her tightly.... Sana again looked towards sid and found him gazing at her....

She tried to free herself from that person's grip.... But that person was not letting her to free herself....

SANA ~ Heyy kabeer... Ummm.. Meko saas ni aa ri h....

Yesss... That person was kabeer...😜 ( aap logo n kya socha 🤭)

KABEER ~ Hii sweetie... Long time... Na.. Esi liye rok nhi paya.. How are you...? Umm.. Sorry sorry... Abhi thik h Tu?? Wo thoda excited ho gaya tujhe dekh k... 😅

She awkwardly greeted him... And again looked towards sid... But there was no sid anymore... Whatt.....? Did he just went from there without having any words wid her... She felt sad... Butt again concentrate on kabeer....

KABEER ~ Heyy maya.. What's upp... Chl tere se kya milna.. Apn to last Sunday hee mile they... Fir v bta de.. Kaisi h...? Aor kitti daru pee toone bta..? 😁

Maya roles her eyes at his stupid friend.... And said.. " Hii bandar.. Aa gya tu... Aor haa.. Tujhse kon milna chahte h be.. Chal chal nikl edhar se.. Huh... Bada aaya.. Haan.. Pee maine daru.... Tu late q aaya bol.. Pkka kisi ladki k sath laga hoga.. Huh.. 🙄

"Ab tu toh thi nahi waha.. Ki tere sath hee lg jau.. To ho gya mil gya aise hee koi.. Tujhe koi problem h kya.. Jeko kahi ki.. Khud ki setting ni ho rhi esliye mere p bill mt phad.. Or etna hee h to.. Aja mere se set ho ja.. 😉( guys kabeer maya se v thoda bhot flirt krta h taki sana ko awkward n lage... Or aisa lge that he was just flirting around)

"Khud ki shakl dekhi h kabhi.. Bandar kahi ka.. Oughhhh sana smjha le ese wrna m ess ka khoon kr doongi... " Maya said Irritatangly...

While sana's attention was somewhere else... She was trying her best to concentrate on her stupid friends conversation.. But terribly failed....

When kabeer had hugged sana.... Sid felt some kind of anxiety building inside him.. He felt sudden urge to part them away from each other... Butt when sana looked into his eyes and moves her eyes awkwardly and tryed to free herself from kabeer's grip... Reality consumed him.. That what the hell he was thinking... Did he just want to part them why?? Butt why??? Who was he to do this kind off thing... Why this girl was affecting him this much...

I mean this is insane mann... He was just met her and got lost in her eyes and then that touch and then stealing glances and then this...?? He felt, that he was Overthinking so shrugging all his thoughts he stood uppp and went from there.....

He makes his way towards his friends who were talking and laughing on some conversation.. He joined them and tryed to concentrate in their talks.. Through he was enough off this party.. But not able to go from there.. Reason ~ he himself doesn't know..

Here sana's eyes was restless... She want to see him again.... She wannna talk to him... Butt she was stuck in between her dear friend's who were fighting like cat n dog... Enough off their fight.. She said little Angrily.. Guysss..... Plzzz stop itttt Yaar... Ye hum kbhi v kar skte h. Now come on i m little bit thursty....

She lied to them as she wants to see him again.. Through she hurriedly convenced her friends to go inside as excuse off having drinks n snacks...

Here Sid was sitting near bar counter sipping his drink.. When trio came there... He saw them and slightly smiled out off formality... ( guys shukla g kisi se formality nhi krte they.. But ab jaha sana baby wha shukla g kuch v krenge.. 🤪)