Chapter Twenty-One

(Edited)

"Raven, why are you mad?"

I huff as I continue glaring at the wall.

"You put a fucking shirt on." I grumble.

"What? Really?"

My eyes start to sting as I look down at my hands. Gosh! I hate being moody, absolutely hate it.

"Yeah...?"

"Why- you're crying. Why are you crying?"

That makes me go back to glaring at him, as I'm still crying.

Tyler takes off his shirt, and I smile.

"What the hell Rae? What's up with your mood swings? It's like you're on your gosh darn period... wait... are you?"

"What do you think loser?" I snap.

Tyler sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"I guess that's a no to the party then, right?"

"Hell no! I'm going to that park! No matter what!" I yell.

...

Angel slams the bedroom door behind her and locks the door.

"Babe! Come on, just let me in!" Easton cries from the other side of the door.

"Ha fat chance. Rae and I are getting ready."

Angel tosses a piece of clothing at me, and tells me to put it on. When I do, I see what it is. It's a tight sleeveless dress, that ends mid thigh. Angel also does my makeup, keeping it simple, since I dislike makeup. However, Angel went with drastic makeup, and a light blue club dress. Overall, she looks badass.

When we walk out into the family room, where Tyler and Easton are, their jaws drop at the sight of us.

"Holy guacamoley Rae! You can't go to the party looking like a goddess! I'll have to beat up so many pervs! Damn why are you so beautiful?!"

"Ok, I'm confused. You're yelling complements at me. And I'm probably going to start crying because of that fact." I say as I walk to the kitchen.

"Oh please don't cry Rae. You're fucking beautiful and that's why I'm yelling. Do you know how many horny teenagers are going to be there?"

"You're a horny teenager." I point out.

"Fair point, but I'm also your boyfriend. Ok fine, I'll let you go. But we're sticking together at all times."

...

Yeah, that didn't last. I was lost the second we were in the house.

After looking around for Tyler for what felt like hours, I give up and find the kitchen. Where I see two guys making out, and one guy making a drink.

I shrug as I grab a clean plastic cup, and start pouring stuff in.

Each shot for each time I wanted to kill my parents.

Damn my annoying asshole shit parents. They never cared about me for a second. They deserve to eat dirt for the rest of their lives.

Or better, have wet socks for all eternity.

"Hey babe, what's a pretty girl like you doing by herself?" He slurs, he's obviously drunk.

"Oh, just waiting for my boyfriend. What about you?"

"Just waiting to find a pretty girl. What's your name?"

"What's yours perv?"

He lets out a strange sounding laugh.