Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Edited)

*February yet again*

Raven's POV:

I wake up to loud banging on my door. I groan and open the door. To reveal my mom standing there with a smirk.

"Here's your school uniform. Put it on and come downstairs."

She turns around and walks away after thrusting the clothes into my hands.

Well that was nice. Jk.

I shut my door and put the uniform on. Gosh, I look so stupid.

Especially with the little mini tie I have to wear. I rip open my bedroom door and stomp downstairs.

Where my mom then hands me a backpack that matches my uniform.

"All your school stuff is in there. Now go outside and wait for the bus."

I mumble curse words under my breath as I stomp outside.

I sit on the porch, and I'm soon joined by my little brother Dax.

"Why couldn't you have told Tyler about this?" I ask him.

"Whaaaaaat?? I'm not talking to Tyler. Why would I ever do that?"

"Shut it short stack. I already know. Now answer my question."

"I actually didn't even know about it until today. I didn't know you were back either until this morning."

I groan.

"Does he know that you're forced to break up with him?"

I nod.

"Good."

That's when I realize Dax is wearing a uniform too.

"You go to private school?"

Dax looks down at his uniform then back at me.

"Is it that obvious?"

I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I do go to private school. We all went to private school when we were in elementary school. I'll be starting public school when I start sixth grade. Didn't you know that?"

"No. I wasn't here until I was in sixth grade."

"Oh right."

Just then the bus pulls up.

"That's your bus Rae. See you later I guess."

I stand up and walk to the bus. As soon as I get on, everyone goes silent as they stare at me.

I walk down the middle of the bus until I come by an empty seat. So I sit down and try to hide. Which doesn't work. Because the person in the row across from me waves.

"Hi! My names Darcy Lewis!" The girl says.

She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light pink lips, and a small round face.

"And this is Aiden Hokuf." She says as she points to a boy.

He has dark brown hair, grey eyes, pale small lips, and a sharp chiseled face.

He waves shyly.

"What's you're name? And what grade?"

"I'm Raven Scott, and I'm a junior."

Darcy claps her hands excitedly. "Wonderful! Aiden and I are both juniors too! Looks like we have a new friend Aiden!"

Aiden just shrugs.

"So Raven, why are you starting here so late?" Darcy asks as she moves from sitting next to Aiden to the empty spot next to me.

"I was kinda forced to come here."

Darcy frowns.

"Oh. Well you'll love it here." Darcy says as her smile reappears. But it looks forced.

"Don't listen to her. The school sucks." Aiden says.

"All school sucks." I say.

We both look to Darcy, and she furrows her brows and stares at the back of the seat in front of her.

"Wait, Darcy at a loss for words, this is a first." Aiden jokes.

"Aiden shut up." Darcy snaps.

Aiden frowns. "It was just a joke. I didn't mean to be insensitive."

I look between the two, then decide not to ask about it, because if I was Darcy I wouldn't want anyone asking about it.

....

Tyler's POV:

I was tempted to skip school, but I was kinda looking forward to see Rhys. I needed someone to rant to. And he and I got kinda close over the month. I'd call Easton, but he's busy apparently.

I am beyond pissed at Ravens parents. And I doubt they actually have anything on me or my family. It's probably just the threat I gave them on Christmas. Where I said I'd call the cops on them if they talked bad about Raven.

I park my car in the school parking lot, and slam my car door shut. I don't care if it's an expensive car. I'm pissed so slamming the door makes me happy.

I also go to my locker, just to slam that door. Then punch it a few times.

"Something happen to Raven?" Rhys says.

"Yes. Her parents forced her to move back in, and forced her to go to private school, also took her phone, oh and forced her to breakup with me. After disowning her. I want to kill something."

"How about two adults that call themselves her parents? I got two shovels."

I look at Rhys with a grin.

"Have I ever mentioned how I like the way you think?"

Rhys also grins.

Someone clears their throat, so I look over, and see Jessica Jenkins standing there.

"What do you want?" Rhys asks.

"I was just wondering where Raven went."

"What does it matter to you?" I say.

Jess sighs. "Can't I be curious as to where she is?"

I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but you caring about Raven? You hang with the bully group and make fun of her."

Jess sighs again. "I know. And it was bad. But have you seen me hanging out with that group? No. Because I got kicked out for standing up for Raven. And I know something's up with her. So where is she?"

"How do we know you're not lying?" I ask.

"You probably won't know. But I'm telling you, I never liked bullying Raven."

"She's going to private school now. And we aren't together anymore." As much as it pains me to say it, we are supposed to be 'broken up' right now. And if Jess is lying and reports back to Raven's siblings, she'll say we are broken up.

"Bullshit. There is no possible way you guys are broken up. You love each other too much."

Or maybe not. Guess I'm not the only observant one here.

"Look, I'm telling you, I'm on Ravens side now." With that Jess walks away.

Now let's hope she's telling the truth.