Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Edited)

*May*

I feel Tyler wrap his hands around my waist, his hands slipping under my shirt, and resting and my little baby bump.

"I can't wait to see my little munchkins again." Tyler whispers.

"There's still like a month left Ty." I remind him.

Tyler starts rubbing circle on my hips, and kissing my neck.

"Tyler, I'm trying to make breakfast here!" I whine. Not that I mind his kisses.

"Mm."

I sigh and lean into him, no point in fighting it, right?

"I love you." Tyler whispers against my neck.

"I love you too."

There's a knock on the door, so I hand Tyler the spatula and go over to the door, I open the door, since we don't have a peephole. And I'm really surprised when I see a bunch of my siblings. Mostly my younger ones.

"Hey Rae, you gonna let us in?" Dax asks.

"Uh..."

"Babe, who's at the door?!" Tyler calls, but then immediately walks over to the door.

"Dax, what the hell? A little warning next time?" Tyler says.

"Ok what?" I ask.

Dax waves off my question as he pushes his way into the apartment, with my siblings following behind him.

I sigh and go to the couch, where they're all sitting around.

I look at all my siblings, all my younger ones are here, and the Emma, my older sister, and her two kids.

"So Rae, we come barring news." Emma says as she hands off Abbey, her oldest daughter, off to Griffin. "Mom and dad, and the younger ones, are moving."

"What?!" Tyler says from the kitchen.

"Yeah. Something about not wanting to be near Ravens children. I have no idea. I think they're just pissed you're doing so well with Tyler." Emma says. "But dad says he's gonna call you soon. So be prepared."

I sit down at the kitchen bar, my hand resting on my tiny little baby bump.

"What does dad want?"

"No idea." Emma says.

"So why are you all here?"

"We wanna here about our soon-to-be nieces/nephews or both." Tess says.

"Oh, well, there's not much to know. Twins. A little over two months pregnant. Due date November first." I say briefly. "I'm gonna go... change." I get up and walk over to our bedroom. I'm not really changing, I'm just not really comfortable around my siblings.

I know that they won't hurt me, but it still scares me. How did they even find out where I lived? What if my parents find out where I am, and come take me away again? What if they do something terrible? Apparently they didn't let me eat so I would have a hard time getting pregnant. So there's no way they're just gonna leave, without getting revenge on me, right?

Tyler comes in our room, with a plate of eggs and bacon and a glass of water.

He sets it on my nightstand, and sits next to me.

"If I knew they were coming I would have warned you Rae. Or told them not to come. I'm sorry." Tyler says softly.

"It's fine Ty. It's just, can my parents really be moving? Are they really just letting me go? What if they're planning something?"