Chapter Forty-Two

(Edited)

*July*

"RAVEN!!!!" I hear Tyler yell. I sigh as I walk away from my sandwich I was making.

This better be important.

I walk into our bedroom, and see Tyler staring at his computer screen.

"What?" I ask.

"I got in!"

Tyler didn't even have to say what he got into. We've been waiting to hear back from the University of Delaware.

"Really?!"

Tyler nods as he shows me his computer screen. I read the first sentence, and that's all I need.

Tyler's in.

"Wow. So... Delaware huh?"

I like the idea of moving to Delaware, I really do. But I also dislike the idea of moving.

"Hey, don't worry about it Rae. We're gonna be alright."

I sigh and lay on our bed, my sandwich temporarily forgotten.

"Should we get an apartment or a house. By the time you graduate, we'll have two toddlers."

"What if we got a townhouse or a duplex?"

"Are there any near campus?"

Tyler types away on his laptop. "Yes, there's townhouses right down the road. Along with actual houses, but we don't need that right now."

"Yeah so go for a townhouse."

"Are you ok with that?"

Absolutely... not. I don't want to move. I get we have to, but that doesn't mean I want to. I hate moving. I did enough of that with my adoptive parents the DeStefano's. It's like going to the doctors. At the time it was normal and fine, but now I'm away from all of them, it scares me and I hate it. I bet if I wasn't pregnant, I wouldn't go to the doctors at all. No matter how badly hurt I was/am.

"Yeah. Sounds great." I say as I get up and walk out of our room, and to the kitchen, to finish making my sandwich.

I hear Tyler groan from our room,  but I ignore it.

I suddenly feel two hands place themselves on my hips, causing me to jump a little.

"Rae what's wrong?"

How did Tyler get over to me so fast?

"Nothing." I grumble as I finished making my sandwich.

"Babe, lying won't work."

"I just don't like moving. Goes back to my adoptive parents. Therefore it's nothing."

Tyler rests his chin on my shoulder.

"If we didn't have to move, we wouldn't."

I just shrug.

"What parts of moving do you hate?"

"I hate how everything is unfamiliar and new. Along with the weird smell. Oh, and packing, I hate packing."

"If it makes you feel better, I wasn't going to let you pack." Tyler says.

I sigh and grab my sandwich and walk over to the couch.

"Well, when would we be moving?"

"Probably as soon as possible. I don't want to be moving around when the boys are ready to pop any second."

"Right, makes sense."

"Love you baby."

"Love you too Ty."

...

I'm just chilling on the couch watching tv, while Tyler searches for a good townhouse to rent in our room.

All the sudden, I feel a kick. And not from a bully or my family, but from one of my boys.

"TYLER!!!" I yell.

He comes practically running to me.

"What?!"

"One of them kicked!"

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah!!"

I place his hand where one baby kicked, and soon enough, there's another kick.

"I gotta call Easton, Rhys, oh and my parents!"

"I'll call Angel, Anna, Darcy, and Aiden."

Tyler runs off to get his phone, so I grab mine and start calling people.

But not any random people, my family.