Chapter Forty-Three: Part One

(Edited)

*First day of August*

I wake up, and then remember we're moving out today. Ugh!

I get ready to beat Tyler with my pillow, but then decide against it. So I lean over and kiss him awake.

"Morning beautiful." Tyler mumbles smiling.

"Don't beautiful me." I grumble.

Tyler sits up and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "What's wrong baby?"

"Just not in the mood to move. I'm gonna go shower."

"I'll join you." Tyler says smiling slyly.

"Yeah... not happening." I say walking off to our bathroom.

We've already moved most of our stuff to our new place, and by that I mean Tyler has. I haven't actually seen the townhouse in person yet. Nor have I been allowed to help pack and stuff. But I don't mind. Anyway, today were just getting the last little things, and going to our new home.

I get out of the shower, and slip on some of Tyler clothes, since none of mine fit anymore. Why must the boys be so big?

"Rae, East and Angel are here!"

Oh yeah. I totally forgot they were going to help us move in.

I walk out of our bedroom, and see Easton and Angel chilling on the couch.

"Rae! Girl I've missed you so much!!" Angel says hugging me.

"Me too Ang, me too."

Angel looks down at my belly.

"How far along are you?"

"This Sunday will make 24 weeks."

"Aww!!! I can't wait to seem them!!"

"You're not the only one Ang." Tyler says from behind me, placing his hands on my hips.

"Oh look at that! Tyler being the loving man he is!!" Angel gushes.

I roll my eyes and push Tyler off of me. "Are we gonna leave soon? I wanna go back to sleep." I sit down on the couch and hold my belly.

"Really? Did you not just wake up?" Tyler asks.

"Try carrying two living human beings inside you for like 5 months! Without being tired."

"Yeah, no thanks. I'll leave the childbearing to you."

I roll my eyes again. "Are we eating out for breakfast or what? Because I've been up for like an hour without eating. I'm literally going to die of starvation."

Then the memory from when I actually almost died pops into my mind.

I was in trouble for yelling at my siblings, so I was put into the quiet room all weekend, and I hadn't eaten at all the week before, and I had little water all week. So if I didn't get water when I did, I would've died. And that wasn't even too long ago. That was when I knew Tyler.

I almost died a lot of times actually. I... I did not grow up with a good family. But everyone already knew that right?

"We could pick up McDonald's on the way." Tyler says softly, probably sensing how I'm thinking about my old family and life.

I nod and get up to go pack up the remaining things in the bathroom.

I walk out and see it's just Angel in the apartment.

"They're taking some boxes down."

I nod again.

"I still remember the first time I came here." I say softly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, one of my old bullies was pissed and beat me up, along with my dad. And I was walking to the homeless shelter to ask for another shower. When I wasn't allowed one, Tyler offered to take me to his place so I could shower. He even made me a grilled cheese sandwich." I smile sadly at the memory. Tyler also asked why I was hurt, asked if he needed to get cps involved. I ended up walking home that day.

"That sounds like Tyler. Always trying to help people."

"Well, the only reason he even started trying to help, was because of his friend Wyatt. Said it was a closure thing."

"Yeah, Ty had it pretty rough when Wyatt died. He actually stopped talking for several months. He beat up all of Wyatt's bullies, called the cops on Wyatt's stepdad too. Tyler blamed himself. Then the whole... attention thing broke out with him."

Angel doesn't have to say more. The attention thing she's referring to, is Tyler player days. His... sleep with every girl faze.

The faze that got his parents and sister to move to a different country.

The door burst open, and Tyler and Easton come in laughing. Angel just rolls her eyes at them.

"Rae... guess what!" Easton says with still laughing.

"What?" I say in a slightly annoyed tone.

"East don't." Tyler says instantly not laughing anymore, and instead glaring at Easton.

"Why not cuzzy?!"

"I will beat you the fuck up if you tell her." Tyler says deathly low.

"Fine!" Easton says as he lets out a dramatic sigh.

I walk over to Tyler and grab his ear, pulling Tyler's face to be level with mine.

"I don't know what happened, but I will find out eventually. And then I'll probably yell at you, or kiss the hell out of you. Depends on what you did. Either way I'll probably still kiss you." I say whispering what was supposed to be a threat.

"Don't worry about it baby. Love you."

I let go of Tyler's ear, and he immediately groans and holds his ear.

"Ok, I'm gonna take Raven to the new place, y'all get the rest of the boxes." Tyler says taking my hand and dragging me out of the apartment and into his car.

"You'll love the new place Rae. Trust me on it."

"I already trust you babe." I say. "Oh, and I love you."

"Love you too sugarplums."