witch trial

[Scene: Manor. It's night time. Phoebe and Pandora walk in. All the lights are turned off.]

Phoebe: Hello? Anybody home? Sister witches, guess what?

(Phoebe walks in the living room and turns on the light. Piper is there making out with a guy on the couch. She jumps up.)

Piper: Oh, oh. Are you nuts?

Phoebe: What are you doing?

Guy: Hi.

Phoebe: Hi.

(Piper freezes the guy and walks over to Phoebe and Pandora.)

Piper: Ooh.

Phoebe: Hi.

Piper: Sister witches? I can't believe you said that. What's the matter with you?

Phoebe: How was I supposed to know that you were gonna be here with anybody? Last I heard that you were meeting a banker friend about the loan. (She looks at the guy and then back at Piper.) Is this the credit check?

Piper: It's not what you think. We were just... we-we... we were just kissing, that's all.

Pandora: Piper, you don't have to justify it. You're single. You're responsible. You're way overdue in the sex department. I say go for it.

Piper: I'm not way overdue. All right, maybe a little, but that's besides the point. I would never just sleep with a guy to get something. You know that.

Phoebe: Piper, give yourself a break. You're going through a lot right now. No job, straining to buy the club with Pandora, we get it

(Prue walks in through the front door. She's on her phone.)

Prue: All right, well, the preview is at five and the auction Sunday at eleven.

Piper: Oh no, Prue. Go back outside. Go on. Hurry!

(Prue looks at them for a second, then goes back outside. Piper stands back next to the guy and he unfreezes.)

Guy: So, you must be Prue and Pandora.

(He stands up.)

Phoebe: Uh, no. Actually...

(Prue comes back inside, still on the phone.)

Prue: (on phone) All right, great, yeah, I'll see you then.

(Prue hangs up.)

Phoebe: She's Prue. She's Pandora and I'm Phoebe.

Piper: Rob, can we take a rain check on the rest of the evening? It's getting kind of crowded in here.

Rob: Okay, sure.

(Rob grabs his coat and heads for the door.)

Piper: Yeah. Okay, um, so I'll meet you tomorrow at the club at noon. Great. Thanks for dinner.

Rob: Okay, all right. (They kiss.) Bye.

Piper: Bye.

(Rob leaves. Piper closes the door and turns to her sisters, who are grinning.)

Prue: So, did you get the loan?

Piper: Hopefully. I'll find out tomorrow.

Prue: Well, my fingers are crossed.

(Prue, Pandora and Piper start to leave the room.)

Phoebe: Wait, you guys. Where are you going?

Prue: Well, I have an auction coming up. I have clients to call.

Phoebe: Wait, you guys. Don't you even know what tomorrow is? It's our one year anniversary of becoming witches. Hello?