apocalypse not

[Scene: Manor. Prue, Pandora, Piper and Phoebe walk in the kitchen carrying shopping bags.]

Piper: Any day that brings new shoes is a good day.

Phoebe: Are you kidding? This was a great day. Yoga, pedicures, shopping, lunch. When have we had more fun?

Prue: It's nice to bond through something other than vanquishing for a change.

Pandora: Yeah, but I gotta hand it to those pesky little demons. They sure have brought us closer together.

Prue: Maybe you should write them a thank you note.

(Prue turns on the TV.)

Reporter: Early this morning when an argument between neighbours at a block party turned into a street parole, residents of several apartment buildings...

Prue: Ugh.

(She turns off the TV.)

Piper: Some people are just crazy.

Prue: Doesn't it seem like this kind of stuff has been happening a lot here lately?

Phoebe: Random social violence is encouraged by a general D clan and ethical thinking. Well, according to my sociology professor. He said that we don't think about the big questions enough.

Prue: The big question is how did you stay awake through his class?

Phoebe: Not only did I stay awake but I actually enjoyed it. Which is why I bought this book. (She gets a book out of a bag.) It's filled with really deep profound questions, which would actually make a good bar game at P3.

Pandora: Oh, great, solve the problems of the world while doing Jell-O shots.

Phoebe: Okay, let's see if I can find a really good one. (She puts on her glasses and opens up to a page in the book.) Okay, what if a building was on fire? Do you save five strangers or one sibling?

Prue: I thought that you said that these were hard questions. That's easy, sibling.

Piper: Of course.

Phoebe: Ditto. Okay, my turn, my turn.

(Phoebe hands Prue the book. The doorbell rings.)

Pandora: Okay, don't answer anything until I answer that.

Phoebe: Okay, faster though, faster.

(Pandora answers the door.)

Pandora: Hi.

Leo: Hi.

(They kiss.)

Pandora: Since when do you ring instead of orb?

Leo: Well, I'm just trying to respect everybody's space since the four of you have been so, uh...

(Prue Piper and Phoebe walk in.)

Phoebe: Hey, Leo.

Leo: Tight these days.

Prue: So, um, are you here for all of us?

Leo: No, this isn't business. I was just about to invite Pandora to an early dinner before her Paula Cole show.

Pandora: Oh.

Leo: Oh, do you have other plans?

Pandora: Uh, not exactly. We've just been hanging out all day spending some quality non-magic time.

Leo: Oh, alright, no problem. Rain check?

Prue: Um, Pandora, why don't you go with Leo? I mean, we're totally cool with it. Pheebs Piper and I will go to the club early, keep an eye on things.