awakened

[Scene: P4. Pandora's at the bar cutting up some yellow spiky fruit. She coughs and gets a glass of water and takes a sip. Phoebe comes up to the bar.]

Pandora: Oh, I am so glad to see you.

Phoebe: Is that because I can work tonight or is it because I am now "Phoebe Halliwell, college student."

Pandora: Okay, neat, thin slices please. Wait, you enrolled? (Phoebe nods.) Phoebe, this is huge.

Phoebe: Hugest thing I've done since I came back home. I mean, aside from vanquishing demons and saving the world from evil of course. Okay, so I signed up for two general courses. (Phoebe gets a piece of paper out of her bag and hands it to Pandora.)

Pandora: And seven electives. Seven, Phoebe?

Phoebe: Alright, so I'm a little confused. I could use some advice. What do you think I should take? (Pandora coughs.) Honey, are you okay?

Pandora: Yeah, its just a little cough.

Phoebe: I bet Prue made you have soup at lunch today after she heard that little cough.

Pandora: I had to cancel actually. Last night's paper work took a bit longer than expected.

Phoebe: So I guess you missed your massage today also.

Pandora: A reporter from San Francisco called and had a ton of questions about the club.

Phoebe: Pandora, you have got to take care of yourself. You've been feeling funky since yesterday.

Pandora: It's probably just a bug.

Phoebe: Even more reason for you not to push it.

Pandora: I'm fine, besides it's all paying off, the club is finally doing well, we're making money, now would you slice. (Phoebe picks up the knife and a piece of fruit.)

Phoebe: What kind of fruit is this anyway?

Pandora: Kiwano. It's from South America. It's great for Mai Tai's. Just got them in yesterday actually. The bartender has a connection at the docks.

Phoebe: Wait, you smuggled it in?

Pandora: Oh, it's fruit, Phoebe, not drugs.

Phoebe: Look, just because we're witches, does not mean you're invincible. Okay, you need to start taking care of yourself.

Pandora: Thank you, Doctor.

Phoebe: Hey, "Doctor Phoebe Halliwell". I like it.

[Scene: P4. Pandora's walking through the crowd. Phoebe and Piper come up to her.]

Phoebe: Pandora, you need to go home.

Pandora: Phoebe, I'm fine, I'm just... Phoebe you're right.

(Pandora faints.)

Piper: Oh my God. Call 911.

[Scene: Hospital. Pandora's lying in a bed hooked up to some machines. Prue's standing there. Pandora wakes up.]

Prue: Hey.

Pandora: Prue?

Prue: You're awake.

Pandora: What happened?

Prue: You don't remember?

Pandora: I remember being in the club and talking to Phoebe and Piper and then I gotta admit, it's a little fuzzy.

Prue: You collapsed and we called an ambulance.

Pandora: Oh, that must have been great for business. So what's wrong with me?