Be careful what you witch for

[Scene: Manor. Conservatory. Phoebe, Piper, Pandora and Leo are there. Phoebe is groaning while Pandora is bandaging up her ankle.]

Phoebe: Check my to do list. It says bank, dry cleaners, pedicure. No where on the list does it say kick box a beast. Just walking along, minding my own business and, Wham! It was like a random attack, a demonic drive-by.

Pandora: Nothing in our lives is random anymore.

Phoebe: You know, we keep saying that, but what does it really mean? Is there some kind of cosmic order to all this? Are we on some kind of list? And if so, how many points are we worth?

Leo: Phoebe...

Phoebe: What? We've had a great year, we've wiped out a tonne of nasties. I just wanna know if we've tripped some supernatural alarm or anything. Owie! And are we ever gonna learn what it really means?

Leo: Well, not to sound all whitelightery but everything happens in its own time. You can't rush what's to be.

Pandora: Okay, how about what already is. Dan is back in town.

Leo: So?

Pandora: So what am I gonna tell him? The last time I saw him he handed me proof that you were killed in 1942. He's gonna expect a reaction from me.

Phoebe: How about "Hey Dan, you're right, I am a necrophiliac."

Pandora: Phoebe.

Phoebe: Ow! Why does everyone always Phoebe me?

(Prue walks in.)

Prue: Hey.

Piper: Where are you off to?

Prue: Lunch date with Dick.

Phoebe: Dull Dick? Prue, you are too hot to have to duty date.

Prue: Yeah, well, all demon hunting and no play has made me a lot less picky. I gotta figure out a way to put some more balance in my life.

Piper: Yeah, but you don't need Dick. (Prue, Phoebe and Leo smile.) What I mean is you should be excited to see the guy you're dating. You look like you're off to the inquisition.

Prue: It's not that bad.

Pandora: Okay, I have to go open the club. Are you gonna be alright, Pheebs? (Pandora stands up.)

Phoebe: Yes. (Leo helps Phoebe up.) Thanks Leo. I'm gonna take a walk and try to loosen up my ankle. (They walk into the foyer and open the door. There is a box sitting on the doorstep. Prue picks it up.) What is that?

Prue: I don't know. (Prue opens the lid.)

Piper: Somebody got a secret admirer?

(Pandora takes a bottle out of the box.)

Phoebe: Eww, it's so dusty. Who would send us something so dusty?

(Phoebe rubs the bottle, the lid flies off and the genie appears.)

Genie: Your wish is my command.

(They stand there in awe.)

[Scene: Manor. Living room. Everyone's there including the Genie.]

Phoebe: I don't get it. You've been stuck in that bottle for 200 years, someone finally sends you to us and you have no idea who licked the stamp? I kinda find that hard to believe.

Prue: What, and a genie man standing in our living room wearing that offering to each grant a wish isn't?

Genie: Well, I don't get it. You win the lotto and you're asking for explanations?