Ex Libris

[Scene: Manor. Living room. Pandora is lighting candles. There is a bottle of wine in an ice bucket on the coffee table. Music is playing.]

Prue: (from the other room) Pandora? (She walks in and notices all the candles.) Oh. Expecting company?

Pandora: You think? Prue, what are you doing here? I'm supposed to have the house to myself tonight.

Prue: Oh, God, I-I-I thought that that was tomorrow night.

Pandora: No, no, no. I put it on the kitchen calendar way in advance, that's why Phoebe's at the library studying Piper is at the club and you're supposed to be out on an assignment.

Prue: Yeah, well, I was all day and I was just downstairs in the basement developing these shots that I took and actually was hoping to get your opinion on them. I guess now wouldn't really be a good time would it? (Piper shakes her head.) Although, Leo's not really here yet.

Pandora: Alright, make it fast.

(Prue shows her the photos.)

Prue: Alright, so, so, the magazine asked me to capture faces in the city. So I went to the haight and I took these shots but look at this man.

(She points to him.)

Pandora: Yeah, so?

Prue: So he is in every single one of my pictures. I-I-I mean, I didn't really focus on him, I didn't even notice him until I got home but there he is in all of them just hanging out.

Pandora: Well, maybe he's homeless.

Prue: But handing out fliers? I don't think so. And look at his face. He looks so sad and determined. (Leo orbs in.) Oh.

Pandora: Okay, bye, bye.

Prue: Oh, oh. Alright, so, uh, I'm gonna go now and I'll be downstairs and work all night long an I'll be really quiet and you won't have to worry about me.

Pandora: Okay.

(Prue hugs her and whispers in her ear.)

Prue: So, no sex without safe sex.

Pandora: Thanks. (Prue starts to leave.) Oh, by the way, on the kitchen counter there's a birthday card for dad if you want to sign it.

Prue: Um, I don't. 'Night Leo.

Leo: Goodnight.

(Prue leaves.)

Pandora: That's weird. I wonder why she doesn't want to sign d...

Leo: Hi. (He walks over and kisses Pandora.) You wanna sit down?

Pandora: Oh, why don't we go upstairs, since she's downstairs.

Leo: Okay, I know a faster way.

Pandora: You do?

(They orb out.)

[Scene: Manor. Prue walks in the bathroom. Someone's in the shower. She walks over to the sink and wipes the fog off the mirror.]

Prue: Hey, Pandora, will you do me a favour and feed the cat? I want to get down to the haight. (She gets her toothbrush and toothpaste.) You know, I wanna see if that guy is still on that bus bench. You know, I just couldn't stop thinking about him all night. I mean, there's no guarantee that he'll actually be there but if he is I wanna get a better shot. (She starts brushing her teeth and then Piper walks in.)

Pandora: Prue, wh-what are you doing in here?

Leo: Pandora, can you hand me a towel? (Leo pulls across the shower curtain and sees Prue.) Prue!