that old black magic

[Scene: Bucklands. Prue's on the phone talking to Phoebe.]

Prue: Phoebe, we are televising this live. Can't it wait?

[Cut to the manor. Phoebe's looking out the living room window.]

Phoebe: Prue, Dan's truck just pulled up outside.

Prue: Dan's truck? So?

Phoebe: So, Pandora is with him and they're kissing. And I'm not talking about 'thanks for lunch' peck on the cheek kinda kiss. They mean business. (Phoebe turns away disgusted.)

Prue: Okay, what is the problem? They like each other, this is a good thing.

Phoebe: No, I know, I'm just worried that she's moving too fast. Like she's too in a hurry to get involved with someone else.

[Cut back to Prue. She walks in a room where there's lots of people, cameras, and a table with auction items on it.]

Prue: Look, Pandora's a big girl and really, I mean, it's none of our business. Right? Right?

[Cut back to Phoebe. Pandora and Dan are still kissing.]

Phoebe: Isn't it sort of our business?

Prue: Okay, Phoebe, Pandora can not just sit around for the rest of her life waiting for Leo. She's trying to move on.

[Cut back to Prue. She picks up a wand off the table.]

Prue: Besides, Dan's a great guy.

Director: Okay, we're on in five, Miss Halliwell.

Prue: Uh, gotta go, okay, bye. (She hangs up.)

[Cut back to Phoebe. She looks out the window and see Dan and Pandora walking towards the door.]

Phoebe: It's about freakin' time. (Leo orbs in.) Oh! Leo, whatever happened to knocking?

Leo: I'm sorry, Phoebe, but there's no time. Where's Prue Piper and Pandora? We have to talk.

Phoebe: Uh, you know, now's not really a good time. Okay, I know, how about you orb back in say an hour. Okay, that would be great, bye, bye.

Leo: I can't. The worst thing imaginable just happened.

(The door opens and Dan and Pandora walk in laughing. They see Leo. Leo looks upset.)

[Scene: Manor. Pandora and Leo walk in the solarium.]

Pandora: It's not that it isn't great to see you, Leo, because it is. But you can't just orb in whenever it's convenient.

Leo: It's never been a problem before.

Pandora: Yeah, well, things have changed.

Leo: I can see that.

Pandora: Leo ...

Leo: Sorry, wasn't fair. Where's Prue and Piper?

Pandora: At work. And the club

Leo: Fine. Then we'll have to start without them and your friend Dan has to leave now.

Pandora: Oh, really? Why?

Leo: Because you and your sisters have a very big problem. A magical problem. Look, this isn't personal, it's business.

Pandora: What else is new?

[Cut to Dan and Phoebe.]

Dan: You know, that handyman guy sure does hang around here a lot.

Phoebe: Well, it's an old house. Lots of things need fixing.

Dan: Then why does Pandora look so upset?