give me a sign

[Scene: Halliwell manor. Kitchen. Pandora, dressed in a black and white tank top with purple sweats, walks in with the morning newspaper in her right hand. Behind her, Phoebe dressed in a yellow and black tank top with a white headband walks in with her hands on her hips. Behind her Piper is wearing a blue tank top with greys shorts]

Pandora Leo's mortal now and everything, but—for how long, I mean how, how do I know he won't want his (walks towards the cabinet to the left of the sink and reaches to get a glass cup) wings back someday? (Phoebe opens the refrigerator to get a bottle of orange juice.) And then there's Dan, who is still great—and normal, (walks to the breakfast table where Phoebe is pouring a glass of orange juice) which is good— considering I'm not.

(Phoebe looks at her watch.)

Phoebe: 28 minutes, 33 seconds.

(Pandora looks at her.)

Pandora: Really? We ran that long?

Piper: No. She's been timing how long you've been comparing Leo and Dan.

Pandora: I haven't been *comparing*—I've just been...talking.

Phoebe: Nonstop.

(Phoebe puts the bottle of orange juice back into the refrigerator.)

Pandora: Well, so, you're my sisters. I have a problem. The least you could be is more understanding.

Phoebe: Pandora, we are understanding. You're in love with two guys, who both love you. (Pandora rolls her eyes) I get it. Totally! But what I don't get is why you won't let us help you.

Pandora: Help me? (Phoebe drinks some orange juice) What are you going to do? Take one of them off my hands? (Phoebe pretends to consider the offer, and smiles.) That's not an option.

Phoebe: Look, you're stuck. You don't want to string them along, but you can't make a choice. You need help... assistance...a sign

Pandora: a *sign*...

Piper: ...a spell. One that will point the magical arrow in the direction of your true love, and end the great debate once and for all.

(Pandora smirks, and sighs.)

Pandora: Like that doesn't have 'personal gain' tattooed across its forehead.

Phoebe: Not necessarily. I've been working on my spells. I think I can write one for you that's consequence free. It's all in the wording.

(Pandora sighs.)

Pandora: No! I can't.

(She walks away. Phoebe and Piper turn their heads.)

Piper: Why not?!

Pandora: Because... I can't expect magic to solve my personal problems.

Phoebe: But that's the beauty, you don't have to, I'll do it for you.

[Cut to Prue in another room, holding a small camera. She is wearing jeans and a fuzzy pink sweater.]

Prue: Hey, when did my camera equipment get here?

(Piper Pandora and Phoebe both walk to Prue.)

Piper: Oh, about an hour ago. I didn't want to wake you. Is everything there?

Prue: Yeah, it looks like it.

Phoebe: Jeez! Prue! (picks up a box, and put it back down) Think you bought enough stuff?

Prue: Yeah, I know it's a lot. But so much of photography has gone digital now, that if I want to seriously pursue it, I have to have the right equipment.