Astral Monkey

[Scene: Manor. Kitchen. Pandora's there reading some mail. Phoebe walks in still in her pyjamas.]

Phoebe: Morning.

Pandora: Hey, Pheebs.

Phoebe: Uh, did you get the postcard from Dan?

Pandora: Yeah, it sounds like he's having a great time.

Phoebe: What's the matter? Is something wrong?

(Phoebe looks in the cupboard.)

Pandora: I got another letter from Dr. Williamson.

Phoebe: Williamson? Isn't he the specialist that treated you for Arroyo fever?

Pandora: That would be him.

(Phoebe opens the pantry.)

Phoebe: Oh that was months ago. What does he want?

Pandora: He wants me to come in for blood work so he can make sure I'm cured.

Phoebe: An angel brought you back to life. Trust me, you're cured.

Pandora: I know, but I can't exactly tell him that.

Phoebe: So just throw the letter away.

Pandora: I have been. He keeps sending more.

(Phoebe looks in the bin.)

Phoebe: Here's my Granola. (She pulls out an empty box of Granola.) What's it doing in the trash? I just bought this two days ago. Who eats this besides me?

Pandora: Leo, but I'll replace it, I promise.

(Phoebe throws the box back in the bin.)

Phoebe: Um, Pandora, um, I don't want you to think I mind because I don't but if Leo's gonna be living here then I think we should probably set some ground rules, you know.

Pandora: Leo doesn't live here.

Phoebe: He eats breakfast here.

Pandora: Uh huh.

Phoebe: A lot.

Pandora: Maybe he just likes cereal. You really think he's here that much?

Phoebe: He's like the big brother I never wanted. (Pandora gives her a look.) I mean, had.

(Prue and Piper walk in.)

Prue: Morning. Pheebs, um, Evan Stone, ever hear of him?

Phoebe: Hello. Red Death. I've only seen that movie like five times.

Prue: Yes, I know, I'm doing a photo shoot with him today.

Phoebe: How much do I hate you right now? Unless of course the tabloid rumours are true. In which case I really hate you. He is supposed to be...

Prue: Shh! I do not want to know anything about him. I just wanna take his picture and leave. And I need to go get ready.

Pandora: Uh, Prue Piper, you don't think Leo lives here do you?

Prue: I mean, yeah, of course he does but, I mean, it's fine as long as you're happy, that's all I really care about, not that I was unhappy when I saw Leo all naked in the shower and just all wet.

Piper: yeah of course he does

Pandora: Okay, so you guys just need to make up some ground rules, you know, what's acceptable and not acceptable and... (Phoebe Piper and Prue leave the room.) I'm serious.

[Scene: Hospital. Dr. Williamson's in a lab talking on the phone. There are four monkeys in cages which are named 'Prue', 'Piper' 'Pandora" and 'Phoebe'.]