Chick Flick

[Scene: Manor. Living room. Prue's kneeling on the floor holding her camera and taking photos of Pandora, who's looking out the window.]

Prue: Hmm, so I think I'll call this "Woman not pretending to look out the window."

Pandora: How about "Girl about to pour hot tea on sister's head." Let me see. (Prue shows her the photo.) Either I'm that transparent or you're that good.

Prue: Well, I don't think I'll comment since you do have hot liquid over my head.

Pandora: I'm sorry, I just, I was watching Dan come home alone and I think a more appropriate title for that photo would be "Witch with a severe case of the guilts." And he was a nice guy who did nothing wrong and...

Prue: Pandora, you had to end the relationship, all right? Your heart wasn't in it and it was the only way not to break his.

Pandora: I know, I just feel like Dan got the short end of the stick.

Prue: There are so many ways that I can go with that but I think I'll just...

Pandora: Thank you.

Prue: Besides, you shouldn't be worried about your past when your future is in town tonight for dinner and a movie.

Pandora: I know, I know, I know. My first real date with Leo as a normal couple. And normal couples usually shower before their dates, so I'll see you later.

Prue: Okay.

(Pandora walks out of the living room and Phoebe and Piper walk in.)

Phoebe: Hi doody.

Piper: Hi doody.

Prue: Hey. (Phoebe sits down on the couch. She has a smile on her face.) Someone's in a good mood. What's his name?

Phoebe: Billy.

Piper: Phoebe, you didn't?

Phoebe: What?

Prue: You went to go see "Kill It Before It Dies" at the revival house didn't you?

Phoebe: No, why would you think that I... (Prue raises her eyebrows.) Okay, I did. But you know what? It was research.

Prue: Okay, what kind of class sends you to the movies?

Phoebe: No, not for school, for me. I mean, if I'm supposed to figure out what I want from a guy, I might as well start with the first guy I fell for, don't you think? Billy is the ideal man.

Piper: He's a character in a movie. One that I might add you weren't even supposed to watch.

Phoebe: When I was twelve. I think after a year and a half of battling monsters I can handle a scary movie. Did I mention that Billy is the perfect man?

Prue: Once or twice.

(The doorbell rings.)

Phoebe: I will get that. (Phoebe gets up and answers the door. The camera stays focused on Prue.) Can I help you?

Prue: Pheebs, who is it?

(Suddenly Phoebe goes flying through the foyer.)

Phoebe: Aaahhh!

(The demon of Illusion walks in the foyer.)

Demon: Get up you miserable witch.

Piper: Hey, if you don't have anything nice to say.

(Prue uses her powers and the demon crashes into the grandfather clock.)

Demon: And then there were three.