they're everywhere

[Scene: A museum. A tour guide is there talking to a bunch of people.]

Tour Guide: Legends hold it buried somewhere near a rocky desert, is a fable book, penned by ancient mystics, known as the Akashic Records. Believed to be a written account of all significant events throughout time. Powerful stuff. If someone were to get their hands on that, they could win the lottery or at least get tender. To know the future brings, obviously, ultimate power. Which is why everyone from Hera to Hitler has been looking for the records. But to find them, to find them, one needs a map. This tablet found in the Ivory Colls last year, is believed to be the very map. Although the engravings are of a lost language so far and undecipherable, even for scholars like myself but we're close. Whoever can decipher them first will know the exact latitude and longitude of the Akashic Records.

(You see a guy standing in front of it, writing something down on a notepad.)

Guy: Oh my God, that's it.

Tour Guide: Uh, excuse me?

Guy: Uh, no, no. Excuse me.

(He leaves.)

Tour Guide: If you follow me this way, I'll show you the next exhibit which is quite interesting.

[Scene: Bay Ridge Convalescent Hospital. The guy that was at the museum is there talking to his father.]

Guy: I cracked it, dad. The rest of the map. It was a transposition sequence just like you said and it's all in here. (He points to his head.) The location of the Akashic Records. Now, they're gonna come after me, just like they came after you, and I'm gonna be ready for them, dad.

(Phoebe enters holding a vase of flowers.)

Phoebe: Hey.

Guy: Hey.

(She puts the flowers on a table.)

Phoebe: How's he doing today?

Guy: The same. Thanks for always keeping his room so cheerful, Phoebe. I really appreciate it.

Phoebe: Oh, don't mention it. I mean, for all we know he knows they're here too, right? Isn't that why you keep talking to him?

(A doctor enters.)

Doctor: Eric, can I speak to you alone please?

Phoebe: Oh, uh, yeah. (She goes outside.)

Eric: I'm not moving him, Dr. Stone.

Dr. Stone: Eric, it's been six weeks. This faculty is not designed for long term maintenance.

Eric: Maintenance? This is my father we're talking about and he's gonna get better and he's gonna stay here.

[Cut to the hallway. Eric bumps into Phoebe.]

Eric: Sorry. (Phoebe has a premonition.)

Phoebe: Eric, wait.

[Scene: Manor. Pandora's bedroom. She's putting clothes in a bag. Prue runs in.]

Prue: Ooh, ooh, ooh! I think Jack's a warlock.

Pandora: Who?

Prue: Jack, uh, Jack Sheridan. The internet auction guy I met remember. I went to go get coffee, he was standing in front of me and then I went straight to the news stand and 'wham!' he was right there reading a magazine.

Pandora: So he went from one place to another in a blink of an eye. So, you think he blinked?

Prue: Well, yeah, that's what warlocks do, right? Where's Phoebe and Piper?