reckless abandon

[Scene: Manor. Solarium. Pandora's putting baby things in a basket. Prue comes in.]

Prue: Pandora, have you seen slides anywhere?

Pandora: By the TV.

Prue: Thank God. I thought that I lost them. Jack would've killed me.

(She gets the slides off the TV.)

Pandora: Jack?

Prue: The boss is sending two employees with the best presentation to New York for a conference, all expenses paid and Jack and I are hoping he picks us.

Pandora: Are you gonna sleep with him?

Prue: Pandora, it is just a business trip, that is all. Who's the present for?

Piper: Lisa Kreegers baby shower.

Prue: I forgot.

Piper: I know. So did Phoebe. But I'm making it from all of us.

Prue: What's all in here?

Piper: Stuff, and piper just knitted her a little baby blanket, that's all.

Prue: Piper knit? I didn't know that Piper knit.

Pandora: Yeah, and she even had some extra yarn left over and she made her a little bear to match. Kinda cute, huh?

(Pandora holds up a cute little blue bear.)

Prue: Oh, hi, ooh, he's adorable. (She takes the bear off Pandora.) I guess this is really good practice for you, huh?

Pandora: What are you talking about?

Prue: You, Dan, little Dan.

Pandora: Whoa, slow down. Dan is the one that has our relationship on the fast track, not me. But don't get me wrong, he's great, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to move in with him or anything else of that nature.

Prue: (Sarcastically) You know, I just hate guys who aren't afraid to commit, they are so atypical.

Pandora: It's not funny, Prue, it's a problem.

Prue: Pandora, I don't really see what the problem is. I mean, you and Dan are great together and you think that you love him, right?

Pandora: I think so, it's just every time I feel I'm ready to commit to him, I flash back to our little trip to the future and seeing me with Leo and...

Prue: Pandora, Dan is here now in the present. That's all that matters.

Piper: I know, I know. But I'm not ready for a baby shower either.

[Scene: Manor. Living room. Phoebe Pandora, Piper and the baby are there. Pandora's holding Matthew.]

Phoebe: So I can't figure out if the premonition was the future or the past. If it was the past, it would make sense that they would abandon him to try to save him.

Pandora: Uh, you know, I'm not really good with these things.

Phoebe: They're called babies. Just do the rocking walk. He loves the rocking walk.

Piper: Are you sure it was a ghost?

Phoebe: Yeah, I think I know ghosts by now. I just can't figure out why a mean ghost would want to hurt that cute little baby.

Piper: And how did you talk Darryl into letting you take him home?

Phoebe: I just told him about the premonition. The only problem is, he said we have twenty-four hours before Social Services start asking questions.