T W E N T Y : CrushCrushCrush

FLORIENTY

I woke up on Saturday with a small headache and several new messages. Most of them came from the DM group chat talking about competition that week. I was slightly upset to hear Brady would be going on a break from the team that he didn't want to go on but there wasn't much I could do. I also notice Luca's name and miss Abby's name in the mix of notifications of messages.

Sitting up in bed more, I rolled over and smiled at Luca's good morning message. Swallowing the butterflies, I sent back a good morning before looking at the message from miss Abby.

I almost dropped my phone in excitement after learning she was allowing one of her dancers to join me on tour and be pardon for any class they missed while away. I immediately thought of
Luca and texted her.

Me : yo so miss Abby may or may not have just told me that I get to take someone from the studio on tour with me

Luca : wait, really?! That's awesome who are you thinking?

Me : u

Luca : ?

Me : I mean only if you want 2

Luca : ofc I want too ity!

Me : hell yeah! We leave tommorow night so I'd pack two weeks worth of clothes unlesssss u wanna come over and pack during the day sunday

Luca : I'm already halfway there bby lol

I let out a small excited noise and fall back on my bed, staying there for a few seconds before getting up to get dressed. An actual goddess was coming over in less than hour, I might as well look good.

I decided on wearing something more comfortable considering we'd be packing for most of the morning and then I'd change when we figured out what we were gonna do for the rest of the day

I left my hair down and loose, not wanting to put it up and torture my scalp. I only put light makeup on, just foundation, concealer, eyeliner, blush, and mascara. As I was putting on chapstick, the doorbell rang and I practically leaped down the stairs to be the one to answer it.

I had to shove Vic out of the way before I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and opened the door, smiling at Luca. Even though she was just wearing a pair of red and black leggings and a cropped Black Veil Brides shirt, she looked flawless.

She cocked an eyebrow and rocked back and forth on her feet, "sooo? Are you gonna let me in or?"

Embarrassed, I stutter before stepping aside and letting her in. She waits for me while I lead her into the kitchen, where Jaime was pulling stuff out of a McDonalds bag, Tony was carrying in drinks, and Danielle was sitting back watching it all happen. Mike wasn't around because he had to find his passport and wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. We were leaving early tomorrow morning for the airport and we were going to Brisbane, Australia. The first concert was on Tuesday, leaving us Monday to rest or explore. There was another band on tour with us but I was told it was a surprise and I wasn't allowed to know until we met up with them.

Sitting at the island, Jaime greets both Luca and I before we all eat breakfast.

"so, what's the plan for today?" I ask, sipping at my iced mocha and tapping Luca's foot under the table. She rolls her eyes with a smile and taps me back.

"well, we need you to pack which will take about an hour, and then we'll be going to an amusement park!" Vic lays out the plan and I nod. After we finished our drinks, Luca and I run up to my room to start packing.

We get done in about 20 minutes so I decide to show her the routine I made up to Hold On Till May. It didn't really work as a duet so for fun, I decided to teach Luca a routine I had made on my own to Missing You by All Time Low.

After running through, Luca stood up and paused my music.

"what if we made it a duet? Some of the parts looked weird, you doing it alone."

I nodded, I secretly hoped to make it a duet because I had practiced it with Brady that day we both had no classes a few weeks ago.

We spent the rest of the hour going through it and perfecting it. We started a new run through of it and when I got to a part where I lifted Luca, Tony knocked on the dance studio door. I put Luca down and shouted for him to come in and I continued the dance before we both finished it out. Tony was all smiles and looked like he was hiding something. I glare in suspicion while drinking from my water bottle while Luca stops the music.

"You two gonna go get ready?"

I nodded and grabbed Luca's hand, dragging her up to my room so we could get changed. Or at least I could.

"hey, do we need swimsuits? Because if they have a river ride I want to go on it."

I look up from what I'm doing and see her messing with her hair in my mirror. I feel the spike of butterflies again and swallow them. I walk up behind her and place my chin on her shoulder with my arms around her waist. I smile up at her and shrug.

"probably should, just in case. You wear it under your clothes?"

She turns around and nods as I let go and back up, walking back to my closet to grab a swimsuit.

-

We got back late that night and when we both crashed onto my bed, I was seconds away from falling asleep before my eyes landed on my bags.

"shit! Luca, you didn't even get to pack!" she tiredly giggles and latches onto my shoulders, pushing me to fall back and telling me to sleep. Apparently her mom had packed her bags for her and she'd drop by in the morning to get it.

I sigh in exhaustion and relief before turning over, smiling as the familiar heat rises to my cheeks while Luca snakes her arms around me and tangles our legs. I wiggle to get comfortable and she laughs tiredly before she kissed the back of my head.

"goodnight, Ity" just then my heart melted and the butterflies invaded the space it left.