THREE : Room Shopping and Dance

FLORENITY

When I woke up, I was in a slight daze before I realised where I was and let out a sigh as I also realised I would be starting dance at the SD location of Firebird and it meant a whole new team I've only ever danced with twice before at nationals. Plus, over half of them were people who didn't seem too thrilled of my company.

Sure, I had a day before I started, but it was going to be a little dificult, considering I've been dancing with the Missouri girls since I learned to walk practically.

As I was ranting to myself in my head, my door opened and I saw Mike, Vic's brother, now my uncle, walk in. I rubbed my eyes and waved at him and he smiled and waved back, though I could tell he was trying not to laugh. Probably due to the rats nest I know my hair was thanks to the hair spray and various styles it went through in a span of 5 or more hours.

"Uhm weird question, but where is the bathroom again?"

Mike laughed and pointed to a door on the right of my bed that was painted a baby blue.

"You've got your own. Breakfast is downstairs by the way, just in case you're hungry."

I nodded and thanked him before heading over to my bags and grabing out my detangler shampoo, body wash, conditioner, a towel, and an outfit.

"Oh, and Danielle, my girlfriend, and I are all going shopping with you for your room today, just so you know."

I yelled out a thank you as I shut the baby blue door behind me, stepping into one of the coolest bathrooms I have ever allowed my eyeballs to absorb.

I took almost 20 minutes just to figure out how the shower worked before I was finally able to start actually washing all of the sweat, hairspray, and maybe some body glitter off of me

Once I finally got all of the hairspray out and my body washed, I turned off the shower, accidentally burning myself slightly, and stepped out, wrapping myself in a towel before going back into my room to grab clothes and finish getting ready.

I decided to change in my bathroom instead of risk someone barging into my bedroom while I was in my birthday suit.

After drying off, I pulled on my clothes before blow drying my hair and styling it.