T W E L V E : Jealousy Divides A Team

Florienty

As we all walked into the dressing room, Joanne stopped me and made sure there wasn't any cameras around and shockingly there wasn't.

"Hey, I'm sorry about all the stuff I said about your mom, I just dont want the producers to kick Gia off the show"

I nodded and said I understood, which was wrong, but I let it slide because I didn't want to focus on that at the moment.

As I was getting ready for my solo, aka braiding my hair and listening to my music, some fight broke out between the moms and I rolled my eyes. Abby came in a while later and asked us soloist about how we feel for the solos.

"Abby, I just don't think it's fair you gave my kid boring choreo but you give Florienity an amazing solo that actually has a chance of winning."

I roll my eyes at Joanne's statement again but drop my arms in shock as Abby remarks, "fine, if that's how you feel Joanne, Florienity, your solo's pulled."

There was gasps all around the room and Vic spoke up as I tried to shut him down.

"That's fucked up! Florienty did nothing to deserve that, so why are you treating her like this?"

"Dad, stop."

"No, it's not right Flora"

"Dad, seriously, stop there's nothing you can do."

I had started crying because of the drama and the anxiety spike that came with it and Brady and Lilliana both hugged me.

"Alright, then. Flora you're still doing the solo. But don't think for a second you are on some sort of safe ground. And save those tears for your pillow! You're the oldest kid on this team, grow up!"

I sighed and wiped away the tears, fixing the very little amount of makeup on my face before heading backstage with GiaNina and Hannah.

(Hair is only thing changed)

I sat on the ground backstage to watch GiaNina and Hannah.

After Gia came off I didn't say anything but it was..underwhelming to say the least. I felt bad for her because I know she definitely could of done better but I'm not that big of a dick to say that to her.