F I V E : Auditions and Anxiety Attacks

FLORENITY

The morning the auditions started, I was up super early and had almost all my classwork done from the last week that I didn't finisish and spent most of the morning dancing around my room to early All Time Low songs.

When it was about an hour before the auditions started, I took a quick shower and brushed my hair and teeth, braid a couple of pieces that usually fell in front of my ear before pulling all of it back into a loose ponytail.

I changed into dancewear

and put a pair of Addiads shorts and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt on over them before pulling on a pair of socks and grabbing everything I might need

I took my pills and rushed downstairs for breakfast, being greeted by both Danielle and Vic who had waffles and a fruit smoothie ready for me.

"Morning speedy Gonzales"

I laughed a little at his joke before sitting down to eat while fidgeting slightly with my phone. I kept messing with the corners of the silicone case and started to zone out, my mind drifining and focusing on the hundreds of ways I could probably mess up today.

I felt a hand on my back and only half brought myself back, hearing somebody ask if I was okay, though I wasn't sure who.

I slowly nodded before I turned back to the food on my plate.

Danielle pushed open the door and we were greeted by a lobby, a woman with dark hair, a horde of kids of various ages spread around, and a table full of papers with numbers.

"Hello ladies! We just need you to sign of few things until you can go stretch and socialise while you wait for Gianna to call you in and get you into groups and things."

I nodded and readjusted my bag that was currently hanging off my shoulder.

After we signed several pages, I found an uncrowded area and ended up sitting next to a couple of girls, June, and boy who looked around my age.

"Ity! Thank God, someone I know!"

I laughed as June came out of an oversplit and stood up to hug me.

"I though I told you to stop with the weird nicknames, Junie B Jones"

She laughed and put my bag with hers as I took off my shoes and overclothes.

I began doing some warms up stretches and ended up talking to some of the people around me.

The girl I intially saw had dark brown hair and seemed to be on the shy side and when I stood between her and the boy, I was in the middle of their heights. The girl was named Hannah and the boy's name was Brady.

And then the last girl was a younger girl, around 7 or 8 I'd say and she was wearing a pastel blue cropped hoodie with a pair of black and gold leggings, with her hair up in a pair of curled pig tails.