T E N : Week Two Competition and Third Pyramid Down

FLORENITY

To say I was nervous for the comp was an understatement. So much had happened this week and I really hope none of it would mess with me so much that it would mess with my dancing. 

I had chose to sit next to Brady and Hannah on the bus ride to Ohio and as I was scrolling through tumblr, I got a text from Alex.

A- why you gotta come to all the comps were at, i dont wanna humliate you by beating you 😈

F - you wish. And I dont chose the comps so there😝. You doin a solo?

A - nah, trio and duet, you?

F - you'll see

A - youre no fun

F - says you Mr. I once watched a 3 hour movie because I saw this one meme on tumblr from it

A - r00d

I did the old little chant with Alex before they called my number and Brady gave us a questioning look before ignoring it.

"Welcome entry number 568, Lost Without You"

I heard cheering and walked on

As I came off, Alex yelled and the rest of my team hugged me.

"Okay, little miss turner."

I laughed as Alex handed me a water.

I spoke quietly to him as Savannah went on.

We all got back to the dressing room, Alex following me before he was yelled at by Delphine who yelled for him to get ready for his duet with her. I laughed and changed for my duet with GiaNina.

Our duet was Jazz, which we all know isn't really my best, so I was praying i wouldn't screw it up and make Abby think I'm not good with duets.

As we came off stage Delphine and Alex both saw me, though Delphine kind of looked pissed off.

Alex waved me over and walked away the smallest amount he could.

"Delphine thinks you hate her. She's mad because you haven't been texting her for a while.."

I roll my eyes and decided to do the old chant with them before they go on stage, just so Delphine knows I don't hate her.

I then, of course, had to hurry up to get back so Abby wouldn't yell at me or anything.

I came in just in time to hear yelling from Joanne that I dragged down GiaNina's chance of winning.

Ouch.

"Woah,okay, harsh" I whispered to Brady, who laughed as I went to change for the group number.

We all headed backstage for the group and Alice poked me as we waited. I smiled back at her and we whispered quietly for a few seconds before I had to get into position.