E I G H T E E N : Exhaustion

FLORIENITY

"MY KID LOSING IS ALL ON YOUR KIDS SHOULDERS DANIELLE!" I sigh as I stand at the bottom of the stairs, hearing Stacey's loud and tense voice yelling at Danielle. I rub my temple and take in a deep breath.

I slipped upstairs and sent Tricia and Anne a tiny wave as they looked my way.

"Hey, Val!" they learned my middle name one day after Abby yelled at me using full name because I had fell out of a turn sequence and cussed at myself not as quietly as I had thought. A majority of the moms and now Abby had taken to call me Val, for whatever reason they did.

Back to the matter of me wanting to bash my own brains in, to say I'm stressed is an understatmemt.

"oh, Florienity, hello." As if she wasn't just screaming about me being to blame when Lily loses, Stacey gives me a 'sweet' smile. I feel her judgement from here.

"miss Abby wanted to let you know she has Lily's costume if you wanted to come see it, oh and if you're so insecure about Lilly's dancing - which you shouldn't be - maybe take it out on someone that isn't a literal child, you're  a psychologist, you should know this"

The mothers all looked shocked before Ashley started laughing at how much Stacey's face contorted. To make it even better, the cameras caught the whole thing and I felt the instant dread and irritation of how much they could edit that and make me sound horrible.

I quickly left then, rushing into Studio C where I had been rehearsing the duet I had with Hannah this week.

"You okay? You see a ghost up there or something?"

I shook my head and quickly got in the starting position. Abby looked up to the moms before letting out a smile and looking back over to me with a knowing and approving look in her eyes.

------INSTA-----

Florienity.fading : 💿raise em on rhythm and blues💿

Not even halfway through the week and I am exhausted so where else to go but for food (^o^)/

Tagged - bradyfarrar , xomissdanielle , lillykofficial , and 2 others

piercethevic : Flora get sleep honey
Reply to piercethevic
ptvjustine - dad Vic is best Vic

florienity.fading - I'll try

ptvjaime - u ate out WITHOUT MEH??
reply to ptvjaime
bradyfarrar - and what about it 😛
florienity.fading - yeah jAiMe

---------------------------
cruising.sunrise - flora is the cutest bean 🥺

Hershey.koss - anyone who think she ugly is BLINDED